PLEBAn Girls Party: Celebrating 4 MAGNIFICENT years together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sarah just had an old copy of Rolling Stone out, and she got all excited suddenly and started flipping pages, and said "I think this is the one Ruff is in!" She found the article, it was from the Portland show when Bono asked Ruff and another person how many shows they'd been to. :lol:

:lol:

I have a video of that on my computer somewhere. It was awesome. :D

Sarah :heart: Send her my love

And mine. :heart:

Bet you need a stiff one now don't you:flirt:

A drink that is :tsk:

:silent:

:lmao:

That's a awesome mum & daughter partnership

Mum & daughter perving :wink :

Me and my mum totally used to perve together. :wink:

Perving ftw. :up:

LOL seen your post above. Maybe she doesn't perve then. But you do totally bond well. Bonding ftw. :heart:

For your pleasure ladies :drool:

n_b1.jpg

n_b2.jpg

yeah they can earn there keep. :wink :

I'm up for helping restore faith in humanity. Even though i haven't heard the song i'm sure I can help with restoring faith. :shifty :

I Pm'd Ruff at Xmas. I can't remember if i got a reply or not. I have a poor memory. :scratch: :lol: We know shes ok though anyway sinec shes emailed wild so that is good. :heart:

You really need to listen! I can send it to you now. :tempts: :wink:
weekend gigs would be awesome. Though its normally only major cities that get those. :lol:

would be good for any dates in Canada/US. Less time to take off work. :up:

:lol:

:lol::heart: We won't be able to stop her come tour time. :wink: Awesome that she loves it. I am SO excited so many people love it. :heart:

Someone posted in a tour thread that this tour, they're only going to play weekends. I doubt that though. I'll believe it when I see it.

It really is deserving of all the praise. :love: It's like...I can here elements of several of their other albums on it, but probably what stands out to me most on here is Unforgettable Fire. It's like it's reminiscent of a lot of older sounds, but put together and made fresh and mature and modern.

You really need to listen! I can send it to you now. :tempts: :wink :

Someone posted in a tour thread that this tour, they're only going to play weekends. I doubt that though. I'll believe it when I see it.

It really is deserving of all the praise. :love : It's like...I can here elements of several of their other albums on it, but probably what stands out to me most on here is Unforgettable Fire. It's like it's reminiscent of a lot of older sounds, but put together and made fresh and mature and modern.

:lol: I'm determined to wait until Monday 2nd. I will rip that crappy wrapping of the cd and devour the cd all day. :drool:

Yeah i guess the truth about weekend dates wil come out. It would tkae so long to complete tour that way though. :lol:

02/03/09 - is going to be a ME day. maybe i can make a full day of it. Facepacks, pizzas, ice cream etc. :drool:

:lmao: !!!!! Craig :cute:

Sarah sends her love back, girls. :)

Ohhhh yes, he's looking good these days. :sexywink :

Haha yeah it makes me laugh. Craig. :cute:

Yeah Adam is looking v good. ;)

That's not *my* pleasure, that's yours :lol:

*waits for the rhythm section love* :wink:

Rhythm section sounds like something you'd get on one of those sex tapes ,that you get to help you :lmao:

*is having that brown cow now, because she can :wink:*

:up:

sneaks to get another JD in a min

Somethings been bothering me for the past 2 weeks. I have always gotten sine my teenage years pains in my legs, knees and down my shins. I was told it was growing pains. For the past 2 weeks I been getting pains in so many places. My hands, particulary my right hand/arm, back ( upper and Lower ), legs, ankles. Sometimes its shooting pain, sometimes numb/tingly. Its not hideously paindful but is often uncomfortable. trapped nerve? RSI? I guess i should try get a doctors appointment. :|

Back
Top Bottom