PLEBAn Girls Party: Celebrating 4 MAGNIFICENT years together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh! THAT'S good (your mom)!!! :yes:

I'm going to ask a friend tomorrow... i might be able to down load it onto a CD if your e-mail me next week...we'll see..

i hope at least i get to hear these 3 songs they say have be allowed on the radio now.

Magnificent :drool::combust: Although i like the whole album :

Yeah i know:hug:

I love the whole album, too. The first two that really caught my attention though were NLOTH and Cedars. I loved them from the time I heard the Walmart clips (I only listened to them a few times the first day they were released, and then I stopped). But now every time I listen, I "discover" a new song to love. :drool:

oh! THAT'S good (your mom)!!! :yes:

I'm going to ask a friend tomorrow... i might be able to down load it onto a CD if your e-mail me next week...we'll see..

i hope at least i get to hear these 3 songs they say have be allowed on the radio now.

They're playing all the songs now. :hyper: They're also being streamed on My Space and U2.com.

I love the whole album, too. The first two that really caught my attention though were NLOTH and Cedars. I loved them from the time I heard the Walmart clips (I only listened to them a few times the first day they were released, and then I stopped). But now every time I listen, I "discover" a new song to love. :drool:

I know :drool: I also love Stand Up & Breathe but i'm still hearing new things everytime i listen..

I can't wait to hear these songs live :hyper:

Doesn't sound like any fun, VP :hug: (oops, I didn't see the 3rd page. This is in response to your mom's chemo) I'm going to see my sister in the oncology unit this weekend. Not sure what to expect.

I'm glad y'all love the album. It makes me excited!!!

Thanks Zuropa. :hug: She's having radiation, and fortunately, that doesn't take a physical toll the way chemo does.

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. :( I just read the thread last night. You and your family are in my thoughts.

:huh: i don't see on u2. com where they are streaming i'm not a member of it anyway

I couldn't find it either, but I saw people on here talking about it last night. Maybe they took it down, or maybe it's just for subscribers? I'd say My Space or radio would be your best bet.

My phone won't stop ringing. :( I just want to relax for a bit, that's all. :(

As far as the posts in the last thread, re listening now or waiting, I guess everyone has their own criteria for what or when they'll listen. My big thing was that I wasn't willing to listen to individual songs if they all leaked separately, I wanted to hear the whole album at once. So, when the whole thing leaked, I was thrilled, and didn't even hesitate to listen. I heard the whole thing as they intended us to, and I'm happy with that. I really have no moral problem with hearing it early. I have the box set on preorder (Jem :kiss: ) and I'm going to be going out to get the cd the day it's released. I honestly don't understand the reasoning for waiting, but if that's what's important for some of you, that's cool. : )

You're welcome. :kiss::fingerscrossed: We still have orders @ £17.99. :drool::love:

I'm holding out to prove i can do it. I wanna open the cd when i go get the ( cheap ) version from the store that morning and spend ALL day listening to it. :love: ( Booked day off work to do this :reject::uhoh::lmao: )

Doesn't sound like any fun, VP :hug: (oops, I didn't see the 3rd page. This is in response to your mom's chemo) I'm going to see my sister in the oncology unit this weekend. Not sure what to expect.

Sorry to hear about your sister. I hope she is doing good when you go see her. My mum had cancer twice. Its hard seeing someone you love going through all the treatment. :hug:

Me too. And I'm sorta worried about flying too, with all the recent commuter plane crashes. SEnd good vibes my way Sun - Tues! :heart:

:hug:

People are here. :love: Craig has been away all week. ( BOO!!) Hes back tomorow so im home alone with my Mac and some JD and Coke. :shifty:

My first PGP post = 02-23-2005, 08:43 PM. :cute::love: I think it was before i lost my internet for some reason and couldn't get back on for a lil while. So glad i made it back. Happy Birthday to us. :love::cocktail:

Haven't been around in ages VP...mainly because the internet modem is being fishy....and for other reasons too (that I'm not disclosing yet)

My father and I are doing alright...a little :crazy:ed....but fine.

:hug: Hope things get a bit less crazy weldy. :hug:

Anyway, she's doing fairly well. I think she'll be glad to have the weekend off. And the treatments are fine. The only side effects are that there could be a slight increase in pain (it gets a bit worse before it gets better), and a bit of redness/irritation around the area they're giving it to her.

That's what my mum had, the red irritation/pain around the radiated area. I can't remember if they gave her anything for it though. I hope it doesn't hurt too much for her. :hug:

Dazz, thats good about your eye. :)

Back
Top Bottom