PLEBAn Girls Party: Celebrating 4 MAGNIFICENT years together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was looking at that one earlier:shifty:

My lounge is blue :up:

and i got a 25 % discount voucher ......:hmm:

I had the coupon too, Carlos gave it to me! :love: Because he didn't use it. He's so generous!

My room isn't blue, but it's light sand colour, so it would fit the gold of the lito. And blue is my fave colour.

So are Molly & Bri NLOTH virgins??

oh my sweet fancy GOD NO, I've been listening to the thing nonstop since Tuesday night. I'm so in love with U2 again. I confess, I wasn't sure if they could pull off another truly great album, but I was in tears during Magnificent and then when I was sobbing during Moment of Surrender I was like "omfg, they did it! they really fucking did it!!!". :heart: :heart: :heart:

eta: see my location

So are Molly & Bri NLOTH virgins??

I've only heard boots :reject:

So yes, yes I am :angel:

But my Boy ( :cute: ) dled the album and sent it to me. I just haven't listened yet (bono will be very ashamed)

But I'm still excited! :hyper:

When I'm in the lab working the announcers are constantly talking about U2. Annnd....aren't they supposed to be on lettermen everynight this week? :hyper:

How are you? :hug:

oh my sweet fancy GOD NO, I've been listening to the thing nonstop since Tuesday night. I'm so in love with U2 again. I confess, I wasn't sure if they could pull off another truly great album, but I was in tears during Magnificent and then when I was sobbing during Moment of Surrender I was like "omfg, they did it! they really fucking did it!!!". :heart: :heart: :heart:

eta: see my location

Magnificent :drool: blows me away everytime :heart:

B's voice is sounding so :drool:

I've only heard boots :reject:

So yes, yes I am :angel:

But my Boy ( :cute: ) dled the album and sent it to me. I just haven't listened yet (bono will be very ashamed)

But I'm still excited! :hyper:

When I'm in the lab working the announcers are constantly talking about U2. Annnd....aren't they supposed to be on lettermen everynight this week? :hyper:

How are you? :hug:

His a good boy :cute:

How long have you been together now?

No the boys are in London end part of the week ,i think Letterman is thge week after

I'm good Bri,I think this album has come at the exaxtly right time to help me close the last chapter and start the new :yes:

Magnificent :drool: blows me away everytime :heart:

B's voice is sounding so :drool:

I know, his voice is sounding awesome!!! I love lots of songs on the album, just mentioned those 2 to illustrate that they are tracks 2 and 3 and by about 30 seconds into track 3 I knew they had something very, very special. I was just sitting here with my laptop in my lap listening to it and sobbing with the emotion of the song. God I love this album. I love this band. I can NOT wait to see them live again!!!!

Sadly, I have to go do something other than sit on my arse on the couch. happily, I have NLOTH on my ipod so I can listen to it while I do whatever it is I'm going to do! Talk to you soon PGP girls!!! :grouphug:

baby baby baby, I'm not alone

His a good boy :cute:

How long have you been together now?

No the boys are in London end part of the week ,i think Letterman is thge week after

I'm good Bri,I think this album has come at the exaxtly right time to help me close the last chapter and start the new :yes:

He's very well trained. :wink:
And sweet.

Annnnnd....it'll be a year and a half come April. :heart:

The week after? I really must mark my calandar so I don't forget. :yes:

And that's good to hear :hug: It's nice to have something like this to look forward to....
How are your pups? and NI?

He's very well trained. :wink:
And sweet.

Annnnnd....it'll be a year and a half come April. :heart:

The week after? I really must mark my calandar so I don't forget. :yes:

And that's good to hear :hug: It's nice to have something like this to look forward to....
How are your pups? and NI?

1 1/2 years :ohmy: :heart:

Talented is he?? :hmm: ,coming to see U2 with you is he?? :shifty:

Bonnie's big and Sadie and Alfie are great. Whereever Alfie is in the house if he hears Bono he runs to where he's playing :cute:

Ni's awesome ,preparing himself for his wife disappearing to follow tke boys whereever and paying for it :drool::heart:

Bri - they're on Letterman the week of the album release here - March 2nd-6th.. plus they're doing Good Morning America on the 6th... when do they plan to sleep? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom