PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know.

I actually like the guy we've seen drumming for U2 lately. Giving interviews and such. Being happy. I'm sure he's a clone or a robot.

I don't get which post you mean, you gotta direct us to the post. I have a different amount of post per page. The post number is on the right to your message, on the darker blue bar #246 et such. click on it, it'll popup with the single post, give us that link. :)

I don't get which post you mean, you gotta direct us to the post. I have a different amount of post per page. The post number is on the right to your message, on the darker blue bar #246 et such. click on it, it'll popup with the single post, give us that link. :)

Meh, forget it.

I'm just cranky. :(

:hyper:

*THANKS*, jemma!! :hug::hug:

I'll be around till 7PM i think---

I'll be in the letterman related thread
but PM me if you are here in PGP, i'll drop in.

I'll be checking here off & on too.

'm going back to letterman tonight, but have to go home & get my hoodie & gloves.
It was warm enough this afternoon to be there with out that stuff, but not tonight.
Though THANK GOODNESS, finally it won't be as cold tonight! Even last night was more tolerable than Mon! ack!

bbs or l

Dazz, I am so so very very VERY happy for you!! You so deserved to meet Bono, you've wanted this for so long and now you've done it!!! Good for you!!! :hug:

YAY DAZZ! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

OMG DAZZ!!! I am SO happy for you, congratulations!! :hyper: :love: :hug: This put a big smile on my face at the end of a cruddy day. :D That must have been fantastic! :yippie:

Usually giving the CD player a good hit makes it spit out the cds again. :yes:

Glad you got to meet Bono Dazz! :hug:

***THANKS*** everyone for celebrating w me! {{hugs}}}

ALthough I couldn't (I TRIED) get a photo b/c the crowd was moving around with stuff for Bono to sign -- I missed the photo opportunity : ( but saw--
he smiled one of those big open-hearted smiles today (afternoon) as he was signing stuff, that I love so much!!! o-m-g! :drool:

oh! :lol:

Hi drea!

I'll be going back tonight..... I got some pretty good Adam pics this afternoon, but still no real good one of Bono! :grumpy:

but hey! THIS is my "U2polooza" since unless a few miracles come my way--- i'll only get to see them once on tour IF at all. (but I WILL stand outside the stadium to listen Live! (get busues to the Gaints Stadium for Big events from Port Authority Bus Terminal .... :hyper:

take care.... hopefully reporting back tomorrow at some point for the rest of my U2 adventures! :love:

AAAaaaaaaa! I missed them tonight! :madspit:

I stayed a bit too late at my art/free net place working on a Brooklyn Bridge /U2 piece i never colored in.........and printing out some of the sweet,funny,cool hot photos of the guys outsdie & during the show.

SO i ran home to pick up my hoodie & gloves and grad a small amount of chikken salad (hadn't eaten since 4pm a bit of popcorn, after a smallish, rushed breakfast).

By the time I got back to the Late SHow Theater 8:50PM they all had left.

Oh, well, like i can't complain too much, after 4 times seeing them!:hyper::drool::hyper::love:

But still haven't gotten the best pics of any of them excpet one of Edge from Fall 2005 MSG and May 2005 two of Larry. ANd his are "better" than Edge's pic b/c they're closer.

I got.........ok pics of Bono , the one I liked best was on 2x's digital so it's a bit pixely and only half his face.(my l'il digicam doesn't have any optical zoom)

I did get some pretty good ones of Adam and one , maybe 2 pretty good ones of Edge, today.

Anyway Bono did NOT come out to sign tonight - they guys said he wasn't feeling well. :( :hug:

Maybe too much :madwife: extra cold NYC weather this week!

Tomorrow's the last day for awhile, eh? Enjoy it, Daz. Soak up those smiles for us who can't be there. :hug:

All soaked up, zu! :D :D :drool::drool::drool:

for a looooong while, I think.

I did read that they might be doing a few other roof-top gigs in some NE cities. and maybe DC!

Laura said she heard something about Philly being possibly one! :hyper: I could doTHAT! If I have a full/ half / ?a quater ? :lol: day's notice!!!
Jump on the cheaper NJ Transit to Philly! (don't think I couuld afford the Amtrak)

SO she (said she would) and anybody else PLEASE keep us posted!!!:hyper::lol:

Nice to meet you, laura!:wave:

OOOOMG!!!!

I JUST found out the Fordham gig will be OUTside........

I know the area! I've even been on campus 2xs!!!

once (nice syngery) to hear I juist blanked out on his name!!!!:|

The white reporter guy who became friends with Steven Biko! After Biko was assainated he wrote about it. He enventualy was baned (house arrest) in South Africa...........

ANd he escaped to go and live in London and tell the story of what happed1

damn I mewr\ him aftger the lecture. I cm see his face!!

anyway WISH ME LUCK!!!!!

I have go home and see if my sis will let me stay over her house! (she's 4 times closer to there!!)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

rooms around with her hair standing on end !!!!!!

[
once (nice syngery) to hear I juist blanked out on his name!!!!:|

The white reporter guy who became friends with Steven Biko! After Biko was assainated he wrote about it. He enventualy was baned (house arrest) in South Africa...........

ANd he escaped to go and live in London and tell the story of what happed1

damn I mewr\ him aftger the lecture. I cm see his face!!

!

Donald Woods? Is that who you're thinking of? Good luck making it to that gig. I don't know if you saw earlier in the thread, I missed out on my chance to win a trip to LA to the radio interview thingy. Boo.:angry:

Rattle and Hum is on TV right now :love:

(we have this channel called Palladia - it's all live music and music documentaried - I live for it - I pay $12 more a month just for this one channel :reject: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom