PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to my report from the show:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5991842&postcount=224

WHAT AN AMAZING FUCKING NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG that was great... you lucky lucky person, you! :hyper: You're not gonna touch the ground till the tour, and then it'll probably start again :giggle:

YAY!!!!

The place where I did my last temp placement just emailed my contact at the agency...

THEY WANT ME BACK FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS STARTING APRIL 6TH!! :yippie :: yippie:: yippie:: yippie:
That's brilliant news, Drea! Congrats! :applaud:

... :ohmy:

I made a kind of startled/horrified/amused noise when I saw that. I'm still not sure what to make of it!
:yikes: :lol:

Sorry to disappear (as usual). I went to go pick up my son. He got into the school I want him to go to for kinder next year :hyper:
Woohoo!! :yippie:

I hope you don't get that pink slip, Zooey... as far as I can tell from here (and I'll take a closer look as I'm flying over next week!), you are an awesome teacher and they would be stupid to let you go, economic crisis or no. It doesn't do anyone any good in the long term to sack good teachers, cos they are pretty much the most valuable resource there is, imho.

Was my last day at work today, before flying out on Monday. Going to a concert all day tomorrow, so no packing then... :yikes: I have really painted myself into a panicky corner, here. If anyone sees me online on my Sunday, tell me to go finish packing!

:uhoh:
Bags I'm not making the new thread!

:shifty:

bonocreepything2.gif

I'm not putting this on the new thread because I'm nice....but everytime I see that thing...I keep thinking of the Cloverfield monster.

The CloverBono :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom