PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap. I just saw Breathe on Letterman - my first taste of the new album (besides Boots). I LURVED it!!!!!!!! :love: This is sooooooo gonna be worth the wait.

ARGH!! Apparently the box set is arriving late in Canada :madwife:

So do I:

1)Wait for the box set and not buy anything (and thus get my first hearing listening to the stream for a bit today),

2)Buy just the cd and then buy the box set when it finally crosses the border,

3)Buy the magazine or digipak edition and forget about ever seeing Anton's movie because there's no way I can d/l it onto my computer?

Screw it - I'll pick up the regular cd then grab the box set when it comes out - I want new U2 NOW! :wink:

That's the only way to go. ANd it might meet you people too.

:shifty:

I went to the recordstore again today to get the vinyl, was sold out. The guy did check in the back for me for 5 minutes! :giggle:
Then he told me he could order it, we got talking. ANd he recognized me from friday, still loved the cd.. :love: And he was really cute too! Told me it was good of me to check by there, cause he could order it. Heh, I replied that I came especially for him, and he laughed and thanked me. :cute:

:shifty: He's gonna call me as soon as he gets the vinyl, hee.

I'm doing mostly fine. Bit on the low side, literally :lol: Went to the doctor's last week, low blood sugar, low blood pressure, just about everything was wrong :lol:

He was talking about early stages of Anorexia, but I think that was mostly to scare me :shrug:

And I'm in looooove :cute:

How are you doing?

Last edited:
I am doing my best, I just can't seem to find stuff to eat that I want :shrug: Besides, one of my best friends has taken on the role of my new mum, and J yelled at me for not taking better care of myself :reject:

Yeah, I really hope you girls have fun :hyper: Since there isn't going to be any concerts for me, I'm gonna live through you guys :wink:

I promise to be more careful :hug:

Need to run again :( But I'll catch up with you all some other time! Night :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom