PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tour announcement 8am Dublin time - which means 3am Eastern :lol:

:hmm: Do I stay up, with what I read on Billboard today about NA dates not starting till mid/late Sept? ;)

I think I'll just check in the morning. It's not like tickets are going to go on sale at 8am Dublin time... And this is all Monday, right? Not tonight / tomorrow.

I think I'm going to book my trip to Dublin this weekend. The rumors look pretty true

:crack: Just got home from Hamilton...left this morning at 8:30 on 2 hours sleep. I'm so beyond tired right now. :lol:

But, I got to see a few minutes of U2 before I left, so yay for that! What a week it's been.

DG, thanks for the text. :heart: I couldn't reply because I was driving when I got it.

Hi everyone! :wave: :hug:

So that WAS Ruff at GMA!!! I thought I spotted her twice. Good for her!!!

I hope everyone on here is doing fine. I've got to leave in a couple of minutes...I have to pack and lug more stuff to my new apartment, a friend is meeting me there in about an hour to help me set up some more. I'm sooooo behind, but staying up for Letterman has me wanting to do nothing but SLEEP all day!

Wiiiiillllld! :hug: How are you?

I got to see the first 3 songs...I think? I was half asleep. :lol: I think I only missed one. But the other night I saw on u2torrents that the guy who's been uploading Letterman this week is going to upload one big file tomorrow with all the Letterman stuff and GMA, so I'm going to get that when it's up. :drool:

I couldn't resist :giggle:

I'm fine now i've seen my girlz :drool:

How's you?

It's been a weird week. Things have been quite crappy, but in the midst of it all is all the amazing U2 stuff...and besides that, I'm so tired I can hardly see, and I think a nap is going to be in order soon...

:ohmy: it's gotten very black outside in the past few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom