Pleban Girls Party by Pleban Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm fine health wise....other than a little bitty sneezing and a slight runny nose.......I'm just a little mad cause most of the peole on the new Best of thread is/are whiny.

I know. :grumpy: If they don't like the idea of it, then don't buy it. Whining about it won't make it go away. :wink: :lol:

:hmm: my first purchase was... War I think...

*isnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscomment*

:faint::combust::faint:

WildHoney said:

Bet we still miss Bono :lol:

:grumpy:

<-------------------- thinks Bono's avoiding her and Jem on purpose:madspit:

Yeah i know. :madwife:

Ok i know hes not, but it seems like it. :lol:

Think im just gonna concentrate on the other 3 then i might finally meet him when i don't expect it. :happy::lol:

At least you got to shake hands with him Wild :hug:

Galeongirl said:
:hmm: my first purchase was... War I think...

*isnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscommentisnotthinkingaboutwildscomment*

:faint::combust::faint:

Bet you are, think Elevation, think New Orleans :evil:

:cute:

Jamie with a pregnant Mistie :hug:

DSC00148.jpg

Back
Top Bottom