Pleban Girls Party by Pleban Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I remember back in the day when he was a badass, trashing hotel rooms and running around with questionable women. Now he's all boring. :sad:

Back a few months ago, when he was on Letterman, I looked at Sarah and said "Is it just me, or is he being all Madonna, and affecting a British accent??" :eyebrow: She said she was thinking the same thing...

I figured it was because he'd been in the Jack Sparrow character for so long :lol: after awhile, you would have a hard time not speaking in an accent

Hi DG :hug: don't worry, you'll find a hotel. there are lots of them in TO :wink:

You guys probably won't believe this, as much as I post here, but this is the only forum I've ever signed up for and participated in

:shifty:

But I just signed up to the Juke Kartel forum :drool:

WildHoney said:

:madwife:

You better multi task :eyebrow:

:lol: they aren't quite as busy as U2, so I doubt it will take a lot of my time to keep up with what they're doing :wink:

they are in the studio recording 'Throw it away' right now :rockon:

and if they do a North American tour I'll be one of the first to know, now :drool:

Some photos from Saturday night

My mum :love:

DSCF1310.jpg

Jessica & I

DSCF1317.jpg

Mum & her kids :love:

DSCF1319.jpg

Mum , Dad & the kids :lol:

DSCF1320.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: they aren't quite as busy as U2, so I doubt it will take a lot of my time to keep up with what they're doing :wink:

they are in the studio recording 'Throw it away' right now :rockon:

and if they do a North American tour I'll be one of the first to know, now :drool:

We need our SG so that's ok :up:

Sometimes i wish U2 had a small following so i didn't have to fight to get gig tickets :sigh:

:sad: I missed Wild.... AGAIN! :scream:

:hyper:

I'm happy today

at school, I found out about few things...
we have a thing here that some of you people might know about called THIMUN.. it's a week of debating and stuff(in English!) in The Hague here, and for schools all over the planet I think.. Usually only the best students are asked, and I'm friends with two of them... but yea, they werent sure, :blahblah: taking much time :blahblah: learning for exams... .so they went to see our english teacher who is coordinating THIMUN and asked him about it... then, he told us stuff about the subject of the discussion this year... Poverty in AFRICA!!!
I was like.. ok, I want to do this! and HE asked ME if I wanted to be in it too?Since I already know more than anyone at my school on the subject, and I like it (he knows about my Bono/U2 obsession:wink: ) so I'm gonna go to the meeting tomorrow, and hope I can be in :) our school has to represent UNESCO, wich is one of the organisations for the IMF I think :hmm:

Affraid not! :( ours is in holland, in The Hague...

:hmm: wouldn't it be incredibly cool if suddenly, because of the topic, we'd have a certain special guest coming in for a lecture???

yea, I should keep on dreaming :wink::lol:

I'm not sure my school would be able to afford a trip to the US for that :lol:
we're getting a lot of european schools here :hmm: and a school from Turkey is going to discuss Holland :giggle: amusing!
sadly the list we got was countries from K-Z, so I couldn't see if there were irish school on it (I know, I'm sad and random :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom