Pleban Girls Party by Pleban Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is this picture of Adam in the book that I want scanned so bad! :scream: Ok, so there are a ton of Adam pics I would like to have scanned in, but this one in particular :drool:

augh!!! :scream: it's a picture of Adam with no shirt, just a pair of jeans. Back in the afro and glasses days :combust:

I can't see a pic of Adam like that on page 68. :huh:

Edit - there is one on page 78 that's pretty adorable, I think that's the one you're looking for.

ThoraSEB said:
I can't see a pic of Adam like that on page 68. :huh:

Edit - there is one on page 78 that's pretty adorable, I think that's the one you're looking for.

yep , you're right :reject: sorry - trying to multi task between here and the Juke Kartel forum :drool: :shifty: :wink:

I had already posted a request in the thread on the main pleba forum, but thankfully I had gotten it right on that page :der:

I just had a major blowout with my mother. Complete with yelling and screaming and crying. :sigh: If I have one fuckup with my grades, she reminds me I'm on probation and throws it in my face about last year. I'm sick of it. :|

DG :hug: I'm so sorry

That's not helpful at all, I don't know why people think criticism, threats and pressure will motivate someone when they need support and comfort

:wave:

My friend was just over (the one who I haven't really spoken to...) and I'm SO happy with how things went. We have been talking in school but this is the first time we've seen each other outside school and it was so nice. :happy:

Good evening everyone :) :wave:

DG I'm sorry you had a fight with your mom that does suck.

I've been reading the book all day and I can't get enough of the pictures. I had honestly forgotten how beautiful Bono was back in the late 80s. :drool:

Way to go Sami! Its a good idea to have lots of choices. :yes: I'm sure you'll find the right fit for you.

SG :hug: thats exactly how I've been feeling. I just adore all of them now simply for how honest they are in the book. I still think that I would be most likely to go with Edge in real life. But I would have totally fallen for Baby Larry had I been around him back then. As for Bono I think we would have been really good mates who would have gotten into a ton of trouble together. :lol:

:hug: Drea! How are ya doing?

Hi Thora! :hug: I thought I was sort of beyond my obsession with them, but this book of course brought me right back into it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom