Pleban Girls Party: Brought to you by the letter U, and the number 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D yeah we're pretty fast around here :wink:

I'm planning out some potential trips for this summer - I'm thinking of taking off on the road all Jack Kerouak style

Molly, it looks like it could be pretty complicated...
Says the girl who can't patch up her jeans properly :lol:

That's from a movie, right? Is that the one with Tom Cruise?

WildHoney said:
Molly that dress is :drool:

I dream about dresses like that :shifty: when Bono comes along on his big stallion & shows me his big lance :shifty:

There is this absolutely gorgeous dress that's on the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice that I'm DYING to have one day. It's heavenly!! :heart:

Hi Molly & Hi Wild! :hug: how are you both doing?

Aww Jez really? Thanks! I'll have a look later. :) it's always useful to know what you think!! :hug:

WildHoney said:
Molly that dress is :drool:

I dream about dresses like that :shifty: when Bono comes along on his big stallion & shows me his big lance :shifty:

:lol: Heeee, I love dreams like that! Like the one with me and Edge in the library. Aherm. That one was interesting...

Hi Sami! :hug:

I think this is the one - I can't really tell for sure since it's not totally close up, but I'm pretty sure it's the dress I love the most from that movie. :heart:

dl1.jpg

SG :hug: I'm good...today was our last full day of school, so I'm a bit sad. :sad: :lol: We were practically crying saying goodbye to our english teacher. :heart: (we had her final today so we won't see her again). Other than that I'm just studying for finals. :crack:

How are you?

Molly Bloom said:
thora
all the ballgown
yes it is lovely...
i have been looking
for that material for
years

Yes - it's the ballgown! From the ball where Darcy & Elizabeth dance for the first time. I absolutely adore that dress. :heart:

Sami :hug: You'll get over the sadness as the summer sets in :wink:

I'm doing pretty well tonight, actually. Thanks for asking :)

I'm thinking of going out for a ride in a bit - just eating my dinner and playing dynomite on yahoo games :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami :hug: You'll get over the sadness as the summer sets in :wink:

I'm doing pretty well tonight, actually. Thanks for asking :)

I'm thinking of going out for a ride in a bit - just eating my dinner and playing dynomite on yahoo games :reject:

I know I will. :wink: :hyper:

I'm glad you're doing well. :hug: You should go for a ride! Very relaxing.

Sad_Girl said:
It's good weather for it today, too - a bit rainy but very warm :heart: quite dreamy

:love: It must be beautiful up there this time of year. That's one reason I hate living here- you don't appreciate anything like that because it's the same all year, there are no seasons. And we don't really have regular trees with leaves, only palm trees. Up north, it's just gorgeous with all the trees and the flowers, etc. :heart:

ThoraSEB said:

Yes - it's the ballgown! From the ball where Darcy & Elizabeth dance for the first time. I absolutely adore that dress. :heart:

That dress is beautiful, Thora :heart:

I haven't worn a dress in... Oh, lord, it was eight years since I last wore a dress, and I swore I would never do it again :lol:
If I ever get married, I'm definitly not getting married in a dress. Which my sister thinks is very depressing. :laugh:

Me and my oldest little brother made a test the other week, which concluded I was more masculine than him :lol:

It really is lovely here for as much as I complain - I really wouldn't trade a lot of what we have for anything else. Although I get as sick of Pine trees as you do of Palm trees, Sami :lol: a lot of people grow christmas trees around here, for one thing; and then there are huge stretches of land with tall pine trees all planted in perfect rows from the FDR New Deal years

JezSnape said:

If I ever get married, I'm definitly not getting married in a dress. Which my sister thinks is very depressing. :laugh:

:lol: I don't think it's depressing. If you don't like wearing dresses, you certainly shouldn't feel like you're obligated to wear one on your wedding day.

I've been to 2 weddings where the bride didn't wear a dress. One was on the beach, and was very casual, and the other was at a City Hall, again very casual. :)

Sad_Girl said:
It really is lovely here for as much as I complain - I really wouldn't trade a lot of what we have for anything else. Although I get as sick of Pine trees as you do of Palm trees, Sami :lol: a lot of people grow christmas trees around here, for one thing; and then there are huge stretches of land with tall pine trees all planted in perfect rows from the FDR New Deal years

:lol:

OMG I have to know about the new deal stuff for my test tomorrow. :wink:

I can't wait to go up to NY...it's so gorgeous in the town my family lives in. They don't live on the water, but they live in a town with a harbor and when you go back there the houses are absolutely beautiful and the harbor is gorgeous. :love: With all the trees and flowers and stuff, it's just so pretty.

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: I don't think it's depressing. If you don't like wearing dresses, you certainly shouldn't feel like you're obligated to wear one on your wedding day.

I've been to 2 weddings where the bride didn't wear a dress. One was on the beach, and was very casual, and the other was at a City Hall, again very casual. :)

Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with not wearing a dress. I've never missed it :shrug: :lol:

But my oldest little sister is a really romantic girl. She's the type who, now, at the age 16, has started to plan which flowers she wants, what her dress is going to look like, who to invite, and which church she wants to get married in.
She gets really pissed off at me when I tell her that I don't really care about my wedding. :lol:

your BP, Wild? What's that?

ohhh my dream, well, me and Edge on a desk in the library. Hee. I fell asleep in the library while studying, it was a nice break!

Back
Top Bottom