Pleban Girls Party: Brought to you by the letter U, and the number 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Molly Bloom said:
night Drea

Hey russty.. it's all good i just took a nap

VP
its fine
it is hard to get used to having someone else in the house...
it is always like this at first... i am so used to being alone and controlling everything and now
i have to compromise :D

Naps are good! Glad you had a chance to get one. I took one earlier for a few hours.

Is he home for a while now? :heart:

Molly Bloom said:
ciao for now Dazz!

Russty
he is home til sunday afternoon!

Damn thats not long enough. :wink: Where is he headed to next?

B was supposed to leave Friday night, but his plans changed so he said he will just be gone during the day Saturday, but he isn't leaving town like I thought. I told him he ruined my plans of sitting on the couch all weekend watching movies. :lol: But I'm glad he isn't going.

Russty
he is off to england then LA
i might go to LA but i am not
sure...
i am glad B is not going out of
town... it cna be hard :hug:

VP
no... what happened???
did you see my hot water bottle
advice ??
shock does most of the wee critters
in...
when matt and i got in from the airport
there was a dead ratty on the porch

VintagePunk said:
Sorry I disappeared. The squirrel got down from the shed, as Sarah was out checking on it...she called me, we followed it around the backyard, up one side of the house, across the front, and then down my driveway. By the side of the car, the cat ran up to it, ready to pounce. :mad: Would have gotten it if we weren't right there. :madwife: It hid under the car, and we stayed to keep it safe from the cat and discussed what to do. We finally decided to try to trap it. We did, got it into a container, and then drove it to a very big park a few miles away, with a large wooded area, and then we released it there. :heart: Hopefully it'll be okay...but around our house, the cat would have gotten it for sure. At least it's got a chance, now.

Catching up now...

Rodents :yikes: I have a mouse/rat phobia!

I saw your advice, thanks. :) I think it seemed okay though. When it got off the shed, it was walking fine, just more slowly than squirrels normally do. I think it's too young to move that fast. Physically it seemed much better, I just hope it's old enough to survive. :(

Ewww dead rats are not fun.

Going to LA could be fun though. I miss it alot. You could see some good shows, do a bit of shopping, or go to the beach. :drool: I wanted to go to a show while I was down at my parents, but my mother freaked when I mentioned going into LA to see the Goo Goo Dolls at The Tribuador. I figured it wasn't worth the fight so I didn't go. I'd love to go to some art galleries down there too that I haven't been to in years.

VP
good for you
i bet is might be ok
squirrels are pretty
resilient critters
:D i am glad you are
the kind that will help

Russty
yes LA can be fun but
it can be so superficial
that it drives me nuts

Nighty night VP :hug: :heart:

Molly that is soooo true! LA is the town of plastic people with plastic fake personalities. It does get rather old. You realize though if you go anywhere you have to take a puter with you right? :wink: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom