Pleban Girls Party: Brought to you by the letter U, and the number 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I highly doubt that Kat! :hug: No worries if you don't want to post a pic.

Well, my day at work is almost up, so I'm gonna leave now. Be back in an hour or so. :hug:

:shifty: Hey girls :hug:

I have tommorow off work. 4 day weekend :rockon: :happy:

Right now i can't keep my eyes open and since i have to be up at 8am on Saturday :grumpy: as a courier is delivering my Bon Jovi tickets and i need to make sure im awake to sign for them, i should go to bed now so i can have an eaarlish night and nice lie in tommorow :drool:

WIll pop on as much as i can tomoz though :happy:

have a good night girls :hug::heart:

x

Sami, awwww! :hug: I know it's sad leaving years behind, but you never know, next year might be just as amazing. :heart: Did you give your teacher his gift?

I'm okay. Taking a mental health break tonight. :shifty:

:drunk:

:giggle:

Had a good meeting at school. Wish I could just stay there 24/7 and talk to people about psych. :drool: :nerd:

I know who my teachers will be next year, and they are not this amazing. :grumpy: :lol: :wink: One of my teachers told us today that in all his years of teaching he thinks that the kids in our year are probably the nicest, most fun he's ever taught. :heart:

Oh yes I gave it to him, he liked it! (well I think he did. It's not like he would tell me he didn't :wink: )

Mental health break, eh? :shifty: :lol:

I'm glad your meeting went well! I've been driving to school every day...remind me not to park next to my friends, because then I have to let them get out of their spots in front of me (the lot is crazy jammed) and it takes me 10 minutes to leave the damn parking lot. :madwife: :laugh:

Actually, a drink sounds like an idea :lol: Maybe I'll finally finish off that Kahlua Mudslide sitting in my fridge :wink: (There's only a little bit left...)

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: you aren't supposed to taste it, that's why it comes in a little pill :wink:

I can't swallow pills, so my mom made me chew it, and I have to do it again tomorrow morning, sunday night (possibly) and Monday afternoon :barf: :yuck: :sick:

Back
Top Bottom