Pleban Girls Party - Braving the storms of life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: MY 2000TH POST :hyper:
I know, it's not much, and my status doesn't even change. But it to me it shows how much I love being here. I am so happy to have talked to you all. I love coming to the PGP both to have fun and for refuge. You're very sweet.

I'm having a great time and I look forward to lots more chats.

Oh and Shannon, as a thank you for especially going out of your way to help me during this rough time, this one's for you:

Bonotongue.jpg

Congratulations Mia! :applaud: You really do bring a lot of positivity to the thread it just wouldn't be the same without you :hug: Im always here for you no matter what :)

Btw Im soooo loving the picture! :sexywink: Bono tongue :cute:

redhotswami said:

Shannon, I KNOW! It's because of those storms I have to stay in this hellhole for another day! It is gorgeous down here, I could've been in DC by now :angry:

Awwwww that sucks! Know you were really looking forward to getting away from there for awhile :(. The weather is supposed to be a lot better tomorrow though :).

You know it's times like this that I hate being so close to DC since we always get their weather! :lol:

redhotswami said:
Stay safe Thora! Shannon, kick the tornadoes in the ass for me if they show up and tell them they are ruining my life moreso than the cows :lmao:

bye bye!

Awwwww bye see you tonight! :hug:

I will be sure to pass the message along :lmao: Hey maybe one can come down your way and take the cows away for you! :lol:

BonosBaby12 said:
You are very welcome :hug:

Thora is there any mention of when they will be announcing your new position?

Yup. We're having a lunch meeting today for the whole company, and it will be mentioned there. So in about an hour and a half. :D Yay!

I am pretty safe right now. It looks like the worst part of the storms have passed, thankfully. :) Thanks for your concern, ladies. :hug:

See you later Mia! :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwwwww that's fantastic! :). I bet you can't wait lol

Yeah, I'm very excited. A few of my close friends know about this, and of course the department I'm moving to know as well, but basically everyone has no clue. It's gonna be a great surprise! :D

The funny thing is that I had a meeting this morning with my new department, and some people passed by the meeting room where we were and kinda did a double take when they saw me in there. :giggle:

See you later, Bri! :hug:

Bye Bri have a good day :hug: Good luck with orgo chem!

Thora at least their confusion on why were you in there earlier will clear up for them in a little bit :lol: I would be pretty anxious to let other's know since it really is a great position :). Happiness such as this needs to be shared around!

I better go need to respond to a PM from days ago and then it's time for some more work! lol. Will bbl though for sure :)

Thora enjoy your lunch and once again congratulations :hug: I am sincerely happy for you :)

Thanks BB! :hug:

I should get back to work now as well. I've been catching up on all the blue crack stuff I've missed since yesterday afternoon, and haven't been doing that much work. :lol:

See you all later! :hug:

I'm all right thanks :)

I hope you get a chance to get some rest and feel better soon. I know between your blood sugar issues and school you've been pretty stressed lately :hug:

Thanks :hug: I have a long weekend this weekend and next week is thanksgiving so I'll have a few days off to clear my head.

My mom is talking about getting DSL again soon. Not sure if I believe her since she's been saying that since may. : :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah - It gets pretty frustrating to hear plans made over and over with no action taken to get them accomplished :slant:

I hope that you do get it, though :hyper: maybe for Christmas :up:

I hope thanksgiving is restful for you - I know I always loved that holiday when I was in school :drool:

Back
Top Bottom