Pleban Girls Party - Braving the storms of life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BB12, I took next Wednesday off because I was supposed to go to Arizona for the holiday, and my company gives us the Friday after Thanksgiving off ... but then my stepmother got sick last month and hasn't left for the winter yet. So I'm still going to be in cold, rainy Michigan next week. :sigh:

However, I heard today the weather is supposed to warm up here next week. :)

BonosBaby12 said:
Good point Weldy I keep forgetting they have tv shows for rent on there lol

PS3 has never appealed to me or standing in line forever just to turn around and sell it. Bet it's going to be a madhouse once they get in the store!

:yes: You can get pretty much anything off of Netflix...I'm thinking about renting ZooTV....but I'm not sure.

I've always wanted a good game system....slightly more now i got a 32" flat panel screen (It's not the wall kind...but the base kind).

Hate to do this but Im going to go. The family was over dinner earlier and I am officially wiped out from it! Get to do it all over again this Saturday when we have an early Thanksgiving dinner :crack:

Have a great night everyone I will be back tomorrow :hug:

I don't get distracted easily. :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
[/IMG]

Some newcomers to Plebaville:
doctors.jpg

He needs a cane :tongue:

jobob said:
BB12, I took next Wednesday off because I was supposed to go to Arizona for the holiday, and my company gives us the Friday after Thanksgiving off ... but then my stepmother got sick last month and hasn't left for the winter yet. So I'm still going to be in cold, rainy Michigan next week. :sigh:

However, I heard today the weather is supposed to warm up here next week. :)

Oh yea...it's going to be 56 degrees next Thursday for the Chicagoland area :hyper:

You can do it Bri!!! :hug:

Night BB12 :hug: :wave:

The lining up for PS3 IS nuts - I saw reports on that from the news here, too :shocked: :eyebrow:

but it did bring back fond memories of the GA in Toronto :heart: that was totally worth it :love:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:yes: You can get pretty much anything off of Netflix...I'm thinking about renting ZooTV....but I'm not sure.

Very good point and you just reminded me that I can in fact order ZooTv on there :hmm: I swear my brain get's to a certain point and it just shuts off! :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

It does. :sad:

If it pays off, I won't be bitter. If the testgoes as well as last time...well....:mad:

It better pay off, otherwise it's becaue you were cheated :madwife: and I'll have to come down there and kick somebodies butt :angry:

Did you see My kids pics? :cute: :happy:

Sad_Girl said:
The lining up for PS3 IS nuts - I saw reports on that from the news here, too :shocked: :eyebrow:

but it did bring back fond memories of the GA in Toronto :heart: that was totally worth it :love:

Made me think of GA lines too. :wink:

GA at the Palace of Auburn Hills ... :madspit:

GA in Chicago looked like one big party, though. Wish I'd been in that line. :wink:

GA memories :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

It better pay off, otherwise it's becaue you were cheated :madwife: and I'll have to come down there and kick somebodies butt :angry:

:love:

My hero!

Can you come on down and do it anyway....serves em right for making the last test so evil. :grumpy:

Did you see My kids pics? :cute: :happy:

Unless they happen to look a lot like :camera:

Then no :sad:

they were already taken down.

Last edited:
jobob said:

Made me think of GA lines too. :wink:

GA at the Palace of Auburn Hills ... :madspit:

GA in Chicago looked like one big party, though. Wish I'd been in that line. :wink:

yeah, the difference between Toronto and Detroit was like night and day :sigh: I wish Detroit had been better organized/ran

Hey, Bri. :hug:

Bye, BB12. :hug:

What a dumb question for the local news to ask: Would I wear University of Michigan colors to Columbus for the Michigan-Ohio State football game this Saturday? Gee, would I *want* to be severely abused by a bunch of our state's archrivals? :rolleyes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Unless they happen to look a lot like :picture:

Then no :sad:

they were already taken down.

I'm protective of my babies :heart:

:camera:

^ Me and Jeffy

^My Sis, Jake and Jeffy

^ My nephew Matt

^ Jeffy napping

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

yeah, the difference between Toronto and Detroit was like night and day :sigh: I wish Detroit had been better organized/ran

Not to mention the weather in Toronto must have been better.

:crack: <-- me, shivering in line in late October cold/wind in Detroit

Edit: However, ending up close to the stage was worth it all. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Omg, they are sooo adorable! :cute::heart:

And that pic of Jeffy sleeping is so sweet!

There be some good genes in your family. :sexywink:

The kids got all of 'em :wink: :lol:

I know I gush about them too much but I am really so proud of them all :yes: :D

Back
Top Bottom