Pleban Girls Party - Braving the storms of life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Protenstant, catholic, christian. Whatever.
To think the mess Martin Luther caused...:tsk:

:madwife: hey! Martin Luther is right up there on my top ten list of most admired people in history!

:nerd:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I've been really enjoying this season. :drool:

But that's beside the point....the tribe they went to see as part of reward? As I was sitting there watching it (and not studying : uhoh: ) I def thought of the Kale..with the singing and all that. :up :

And the ladies dancing with Yul almost made me pee my pants I was laughing so hard. :lmao:

Oh, cool! I thought of them too, but it's really encouraging to know that you did :hyper: :hyper: that's awesome :happy:

Yeah, that part was really good - I like Yul a lot anyway, but he was very cute on the show tonight :lol:

VintagePunk said:
I read that you girls were talking about the GA lines. I just took some cough medicine, and realized it's the same bottle I had from Toronto and Chicago. :heart: :lol: And it's good till Feb/08 :happy:

VP! :hug:

Chicago. :drool:

Was just talking to my Aunt Joanne on the phone tonight (no, I'm not named after her, but she's pretty cool) and she mentioned she and my uncle are going to Boston for Thanksgiving. Made me remember being there last December ...

Good times, good times.

Sad_Girl said:

:madwife: hey! Martin Luther is right up there on my top ten list of most admired people in history!

:nerd:

Are you going to defend his honour? :lol:

Actually, we've studied him and I repect what he did a lot too. Going up against the church, especially in those days...crazy.

Still, for all the good it did, in these days it's unfortunate that some don't realize that they are not really different at all. :slant:

Oh, cool! I thought of them too, but it's really encouraging to know that you did :hyper: :hyper: that's awesome :happy:

Yeah, that part was really good - I like Yul a lot anyway, but he was very cute on the show tonight :lol:

It's the whole great minds thing. :flirt:
But it was seriously one of the first things that came to mind as I watched...followed by how I had to tell you.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Are you going to defend his honour? :lol:

Actually, we've studied him and I repect what he did a lot too. Going up against the church, especially in those days...crazy.

Still, for all the good it did, in these days it's unfortunate that some don't realize that they are not really different at all. :slant:

It's the whole great minds thing. :flirt:
But it was seriously one of the first things that came to mind as I watched...followed by how I had to tell you.

You're right, I know - but I suppose that can be said of a lot of good people, that they did good things, but once they are in the hands of other people they just go a whole different way :sigh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Him and some island chicks got jiggy wit it.

:lmao :

And then one of em got him to the ground :ohmy:

:lol :

:lol: he loved it, too :flirt: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
:scream: I have to go to bed :sad: I don't want to leave you guys :sigh:

Ditto. Gotta get some sleep before I go to work in the morning.
:(

I'm going to have a busy weekend, but I hope to see some of you around tomorrow or Sunday. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

You're right, I know - but I suppose that can be said of a lot of good people, that they did good things, but once they are in the hands of other people they just go a whole different way :sigh:

Very unfortunate, and very true. :yes:

He does hget two thumbs up from me tho. :wink:

:lol: he loved it, too :flirt: :lmao:

And Ozzy firtin with the younger ladies.
So cheeky! :drool:

And the boy has gills!

~BrightestStar~ said:

U2? :shifty :

I've been cheering so hard for them! :heart :

Me too!! I don't want them to merge! Ever! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Ozzy :drool: :combust:

Wow, VP and I are rooting for the same people? :shocked: :wink:

:ohmy: It's quite a surprise, isn't it? :lol:

I'm going to go to bed very soon, too...I've gotta shake whatever it is I'm getting. I don't have time to be sick now. :scream:

Sweet dreams :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Me too!! I don't want them to merge! Ever! :lol:

Tonight was awesome, at least as it stands now, if the two tribes merge, our guys won't just get picked off like flies, like other smaller tribes have. :up:

Awww, Sweet dreams SG :kiss::hug:

And if you'd be so kind as to send all your luck and brian power my way around 7pm tomorrow, it'd be very much appreciated. :flirt:

:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

remember an hour ago when I said I couldn't stay? :lol:

:lol: We're so bad for each other :evil: and I love it :macdevil: :wink:

All right - good night everyone :hug: talk to you again soon, I hope.

Feel better VP :hug: good luck with your exam Bri :hug:

Back
Top Bottom