Pleban Girls Party: Bono's Rocking...and We're Ready To Roll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Hi Girlies! I'm taking a lunch break and thought I'd stop in for my 'fix'. I see I missed a lot of action last night. I had to do the family thing.

Thinking about all the lucky people in San Diego! :sigh: Wish i could be there tonight!

:wave: I used to live outside San Diego...I'm kickin' myself in the butt for moving away now! :giggle:

I can't wait til the dirt starts rolling in from tonights show

Heck no ! You're planning ahead. :) I think most of us will be doing that very thing. If I weren't working today, I'm certain that i'd be organizing my computer files in preparation for the tour. hehe

One of the teachers I work with told me he's going to the Chicago shows. :| I'm begging him to take me w/ his extra tickets instead of his sons' buddy. lol I may have to resort to bribery!

:D I'm happy to save you! I'll have to try & steal some time for Plebans while I'm at work. I've actually had to do other things instead of play! hmph! hehe

Lets see...what wouldn't I do is more like it! :sexywink:

WildHoney said:

What with Bono or Chizp??

:ohmy:

:shifty:

hi girls! 5 hours in the GA (it's cold here!) and I'm holding on (not to Bono...yet). This is my first break so I thought I'd make a quick post. We get admitted to the arena at 6pm for GA and tickets have randomly been designated as oval (it's technically called the ellipse) or not. 225 people get in the oval and you can bring 1 person with you. After that, you just get a spot on the floor.

It's cool to see all the big red U2 trucks w/ equipment :hyper:

I'm on very little sleep and feeling a bit tired, but tons of great fans in line to chat with. Everyone is great.

Chizip sends his undying love to all the Pleba girls :heart:

ruffian said:

:ohmy:

:shifty:

hi girls! 5 hours in the GA (it's cold here!) and I'm holding on (not to Bono...yet). This is my first break so I thought I'd make a quick post. We get admitted to the arena at 6pm for GA and tickets have randomly been designated as oval (it's technically called the ellipse) or not. 225 people get in the oval and you can bring 1 person with you. After that, you just get a spot on the floor.

It's cool to see all the big red U2 trucks w/ equipment :hyper:

I'm on very little sleep and feeling a bit tired, but tons of great fans in line to chat with. Everyone is great.

Chizip sends his undying love to all the Pleba girls :heart:

Yay!! :hyper: :applaud: :hyper:

Are they not passing out number bracelets and drawing for the oval (ellipse - heh)?

SO excited for ya!

Remember to give Bono a squeeze for me, and be sure to tell him that he's in for a treat in Toronto, when Bri and I get our hands on him. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom