Pleban Girls Party: Bono is Rocking and Ruff's OUT OF CONTROL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I know...a little bland..but I know they will get better by the time they reach our places. I'm more excited about the stage!! It's amazing!

I know! Those led curtains look graet! Although they look like they might block my view from the rear of the stage :|

That's true.
I kind of surprised Zoo station is on the list. I'm really looking forward to that one!! :up:

Was Streets on the list?

Mucca said:

lol everyone must've been pooped by the end of it all

That...plus people giving up with the whole "THE SERVER IS BUSY" page.

I'm only going to the May 10th concert so far...I couldn't get actual tickets because I had doubles on both days that the tickets went on sale....I'm hoping to get box seating again for one of the two September concerts in Chicago.

Yeah that got pretty annoying and I wasn't even on when it was REALLY busy :huh:

Sorry I'm a little confused...you had doubles?

Ooh! I gotcha!
Well that sucked! How did you get your tickets?

lol no worries :)

Gah...the server is going weird again!!

Cool!

My dad had a friend who knew someone that worked in the venue and that guy tried getting tix for his kids but he ended up with nothing.

I was just looking at the setlist again.
I can't wait to see Edge do his solo in The Fly!!! :hyper::drool:

Mucca said:
Cool!

My dad had a friend who knew someone that worked in the venue and that guy tried getting tix for his kids but he ended up with nothing.

I was just looking at the setlist again.
I can't wait to see Edge do his solo in The Fly!!! :hyper::drool:

Yea...well my dad's coworker pull through for me! And the best thing is that i get to see U2 on Bono's Birthday!! That's always been one of my dreams.

ruffian said:
hi again. the show tonight was amazing. no, i didn't dance on stage (he didn't bring anyone up) and i didn't meet the band--but it was just a fabulous experience from beginning to end. They looked and sounded great, and hearing the old songs was incredibly satisfying. Chizip, U2fanatic4ever, and I were about 2-3 rows from the tip of the oval. During Sometimes Bono cried, which was so touching that I was *really* crying. He was 4 feet away from us when he hit the high note. He took off his glasses and wiped his tears :sad: Larry played drums directly in front of us, then Bono played drums in the same place...

Ok, I know you want the Pleba part of the details. VP, you'll LOVE this. They did An Cat Dubh :)drool:) which I freak out over anyway, and B-man pretended he was stroking a kitty...then he HISSED at the audience and pretended to swipe at them with his paw...and then....

HE CRAWLED ON HIS HANDS AND KNEES! Yes ladies, he was on all fours, and then rolled over on his back. I think this would have been a prime time for me to be invited on board.

Ok, I'm really exhausted and it has been a long day, but we can chat later. B-man's pants looked very nice from the rear view. I thought Larry was too skinny, but that is just my opinion.

Hope you all have been well-behaved. Ha.

:applaud: I knew if I peeked in this morning I'd get the scoop! I'm glad you had a great time Ruf! :)

Now I can go to work with a smile on my face :)

This show sounded great, but I am a little bit disappointed that he didn't take his glasses off or bring someone up on stage. I'm having a feeling that this is going to be like this through out the whole tour. :(

U2Girl1978 said:
This show sounded great, but I am a little bit disappointed that he didn't take his glasses off or bring someone up on stage. I'm having a feeling that this is going to be like this through out the whole tour. :(

FECK! nobody on stage...I was wondering about that :(
We have GA for a few shows and I was hoping that this would be my big chance to get a roll on the stage with bono.
Maybe if Im cute enough he wont be able to resist :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom