Pleban Girls Party: Bono is Rocking and Ruff's OUT OF CONTROL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
comes running in....all excited!!

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!! *jumping up and down....I cannot believe it happened lastnight!!! There is so much too read so many pics to look at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. I saw Kings of Leon a few weeks ago and they were actually pretty good, alittle whiney though....but heck whoever is going on before U2 is going to sound like crap anyway:madspit:
Get off the stage so U2 can come out!!!!

Hi! :wave:

Well that certainly was a great sounding report from ruff!

Oh my! I see he's doing some naughty stuff! That's what we like to see Bono! :yes: :drool:

HE WORE A BLINDFOLD????????? OH MY GOD! Yes please! :drool:

Crawled around on all fours&then lay on his back!!!! Sounds like we'll get lots of HD pics as a result! Can't wait to see that close-up!

The 1st pic i saw was one they printed in my local evening paper&i've got to say that what stood out to me was B's hair!

It looks gorge&all fluffed up! :ohmy: Just like it was when he was the fly! Bring it on baby!!!! :combust: :hyper: :faint:

HEY SUSAN!!! What did ruff have to say?? I dont' know to find that...help me help me help me!!! I am desperate to know everything!!! *sobs.....crawls to susan and wraps arms around her knees......begging..

HEY SUSAN!!! What did ruff have to say?? I dont' know to find that...help me help me help me!!! I am desperate to know everything!!! *sobs.....crawls to susan and wraps arms around her knees......begging..

WHAT!! THE SERVER IS TOO BUSY!!! PEOPLE GET OFF i NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BONO!!!! (not you girls of course...other people:wink: )

Hi Bri! :wave: Or should that be :mad:

I can't take it either so i know what ya mean!

Hi again Dis! Hope you are able to find ruffs' brief but exciting report!!! Crawling around&hissing like a cat? Meeaaooww!!

Down, Bono!!! Down! :sexywink: :bono:

Hi Wild! Good god, what a bloody infuriating time i've had of it!!!!!

ARG!!!!!!! :mad: Very busy server for hours&then: SHUTDOWN!!

Jesus christ!

But! The good thing is i just finished reading the 2nd part of that V corrupting&filthy story fly by nite!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :drool:

Boy did that improve my mood!!!!! You bet! What a great thing to read not long before i go to bed!!! :shocked: :combust: :faint:

I see what Bri means!!!!!! That poor innocent virgin being corrupted by us!!!!!! :lmao:

OMG, I just flipped on CNN, and at the end of the Paula Zahn show, which airs from 8 - 9, Bono was the "Person of the Day"!!!!!! It showed various clips of him, and a tiny snippet of the show last night, singing Vertigo!!!!! :) :) :)

susanp6 said:

But! The good thing is i just finished reading the 2nd part of that V corrupting&filthy story fly by nite!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :drool:

Boy did that improve my mood!!!!! You bet! What a great thing to read not long before i go to bed!!! :shocked: :combust: :faint:

I see what Bri means!!!!!! That poor innocent virgin being corrupted by us!!!!!! :lmao:

See? I was an innocent victim the other night... :tongue:

Aww...Susan...you shoulda stayed around and been hilarious like I was...drooling and overheating :lmao:
:hug:

God it's good to be back in here!!!

I was stuck at home the whole day and the stupid server was down. I only survived cause I was organizing my U2 pics (god I'm a nerd...)

The stupid lab test went pretty well...considering
a) I didn't finish copying everything out (thank god my memory was in top form)
b) lab tests are stupid and evil

and c)....I ran out of pages in my notebook, so I wrote stuff on lined paper...and being hnest I made the TA's aware..and it caused a fuss! Never honest will I be again!
It was such a dumb bit of aggrevatiion!

Ah well. I'm here now with Bono, my gals, and my blue crack. Things are good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom