PLEBAn Girls Party - Blue Crack is Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

:lmao: that'll be me robbing B's guitar lines, we could all play badly together sometime :happy:

nah seriousl;y the more you practice the better you should get :hug: :D

LOL yeah, I'm not getting much better I'm afraid. I'm worried I'm as tone deaf with a guitar as I am with singing. I was so much better when I played keyboards.

Sg, I have street mission video, if you want it. That's awful you lost U2 stuff. my computer has crashed several times and I've lost alot of stuff. :madspit:

sami0201 said:
ok girls, I've gotta go to bed. School tomorrow:sigh:
I'm getting more nervous for some reason!!

wish me luck!!

Goodnight everyone :hug:s

:hug: It'll be ok! First day jitters is all; you'll be back in the groove before long. Have a great day tomorrow and sweet dreams tonight

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Thanks, But someone else was a little quicker :wink:

Does anyone here need to see the Bono/Larry bit from comic relief? I can try and YSI it while I'm backing my movies up

:hyper:

that would be good, didnt know they were gonna be on so didnt tape it (or i dont remember taping it :grumpy: )

it was classic though

:lmao: i nearly peed meself laughing

Sami have a great day tomoz, am sure thing will be fine when you get back into a routine with school again :hug:

CeeCee said:

LOL yeah, I'm not getting much better I'm afraid. I'm worried I'm as tone deaf with a guitar as I am with singing. I was so much better when I played keyboards.

you havent been playin that long really though :hug: my mate tom plays and he said it took hin ages to be able to play a tune, anyway a good excuse to ask edge for lessons:evil: :giggle:

OMFG i am sooo TONE DEAF with singin with capital T's and D's pmsl :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
I had to get rid of a bunch of stuff from my C drive and run a defrag; download a new virus blocker... :sigh: and that meant the sims had to go, too. I can start from scratch again... but frankly I don't know that I have the energy

:hug: It's alright. When I had the sims I had to uninstall it too. It too up so much memory. :madspit:

bonoishot said:

you havent been playin that long really though :hug: my mate tom plays and he said it took hin ages to be able to play a tune, anyway a good excuse to ask edge for lessons:evil: :giggle:

OMFG i am sooo TONE DEAF with singin with capital T's and D's pmsl :lmao:

*breaks out her container of Dublin Mudslide*

I'd love to ask Edge for lessons. More so since I haven't any idea when I'm playing hte chords right because an acoustic sounds nothing like a keyboard.

Mr. Brown is playing acoustic guitar right now and he is good at it.

But me, I know nothing about any musical instrument.

Can I have some of your dublin mudslide Cee Cee? :hyper:

Chocolate sundaes.....dublin mudslides(which I saw when I went to walgreens with my friends tonight. I had to resist the urge to get it.) You're all temptresses. :drool: :grumpy:

Speaking of temptresses, VP I'm uploading Lovetown Dublin 12-30-89 to YSI. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom