PLEBAN Girl's Party - Bewitching the boys at Halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, the stupid server booted me for a little while too. But I'm back. :wink:

For whoever asked, I'm good, thanks. Just sitting around relaxing for awhile before bed. Thought I'd visit the Pleba threads for awhile, since I've been away, doing stuff. :wink:

Jo :wave:

Sorry guys, am distracted by ZooTV Sydney :lol: I put it on to practise two of the songs I signed up to possibly sign on Sat night at ITH, and I'm letting it run between the two tracks :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm all right Jo, thanks for asking :)

I had been wondering what you were up to, I don't believe we've crossed paths in awhile :hmm:

:hmm:

Well, I had to do some housecleaning over the last few weeks. My apartment was being inspected by the city, and I also had to prepare my bathroom for some repairs. Plus, I'm still jobhunting, and I've been busy at work. So, the usual. :wink:

Hi BB, SG and Mia! :D

I'm doing well. I'm just finishing putting my dinner in the oven, and having a few drinks. Hockey is on tonight, so it's going to be a great evening.

How about you all?

jobob said:

:hmm:

Well, I had to do some housecleaning over the last few weeks. My apartment was being inspected by the city, and I also had to prepare my bathroom for some repairs. Plus, I'm still jobhunting, and I've been busy at work. So, the usual. :wink:

Real life crap :wink:

:lol:

Yeah, I've been fighting a nasty flu bug :yuck: so I haven't kept up with stuff here as much as usual

Thora - sounds like you do have a great night ahead!!! Whats for dinner?

Drea - thanks so much for sharing! that looks grand. i'd love to attend a fan gathering, but i haven't heard of anything happening nearby

Jo - me too!!!!! Season 5 is where I cut it...save for the COPS episode in Season 6. That one had me howling all night.

Back
Top Bottom