Pleban Girls Party - Better than live earth !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:

I swear to god, there's a couple of years there where you're just trying to keep them from killng themselves, toddlers are insane :crazy:

:scream:

speaking of killing..some f*ckwad just threw up on our mailbox!! WTF! WHO DOES THAT!

WildHoney said:

Hey we all :love: you

Who needs men when you ghave pleba girls with widgets :drool:

widgets:shifty:

are they what I think they are?

I tried to get mr. dis to buy one once in Montreal..he said it was too expensive:wink: :reject:

WildHoney said:

Hey we all :love: you

Who needs men when you have pleba girls with widgets :drool:

:grumpy: I need a man.... a certain sexy dutchie with an odd britney fascination... ... or a handsome Irishman I can live with aswell..

Galeongirl said:

:grumpy: I need a man.... a certain sexy dutchie with an odd britney fascination... ... or a handsome Irishman I can live with aswell..

take both.

who throws up on a mailbox ? at 6pm i dont know. if it was 6 am i could probably understand. ........
in my area they would throw up on it , steal it and then jump on it and set fire to it .

nevermind...I went over and his pacifier had fallen out of his mouth and was sticking in his ear.....don't ask, I don't know:lmao: I popped it back in and he fell asleep.

mysterious_jen said:
who throws up on a mailbox ? at 6pm i dont know. if it was 6 am i could probably understand. ........
in my area they would throw up on it , steal it and then jump on it and set fire to it .

:lmao:

it so sucks people do stupid things....we have mailbox bashing round these parts...I wish I knew who did that..I have something I'd mail them:evil:

:nerd: we have 2 types of widgets, your clever little rocket widget and your floating widget. Observe the floating widget in situ:

744445796_7afa180187.jpg

:hmm: so how do you call the gold coloured thingy on top of a can of guinness (or random sodas) that you open the bottle with :scratch:

:shifty: i got about 100 of them on a ring on my bag.. and one of those I got from mr teacher guy... :whistle: and it's the only one that is broken... so I easily recognize it

:angel: obsessed? ME?

Galeongirl said:
:hmm: so how do you call the gold coloured thingy on top of a can of guinness (or random sodas) that you open the bottle with :scratch:

:shifty: i got about 100 of them on a ring on my bag.. and one of those I got from mr teacher guy... :whistle: and it's the only one that is broken... so I easily recognize it

:angel: obsessed? ME?

:giggle: obsessed? nah....

I think they're called a pop tab or tab top or something like that, lol!

Our cans are 14.9 fl. oz, no idea how that relates to liters :eek:

no clue either :lol:

yea comet told me it's a pop tab... :giggle: sounds cool

:cute: I am so obsessed that I think it's adorable that he just always destroys these little things... like, the can pop tab thing... and when he drinks his coffee with such a plastic spoonish thing, he always manages to split them in two :lol:

Galeongirl said:

I think I know an American you wouldn't mind licking :p

Back
Top Bottom