Pleban Girls Party - Back where we belong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoCCEra6s9c16.jpg

BonoCCEra6s9d3.jpg

BonoCCEra6s9c12.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

Night Shannon Sweet dreams :sexywink: :hug:

Oh they will be the sweetest they have ever been :flirt:

Mia real quick while I have you here,lol. What exactly is it that you want out of this mission? Have already started searching but just want to make sure we are on the same page,lol.

Ok Im officially peeling my eyes away now! Should be a crime for that man to look so good :tsk: lol.

Goodnight Mia :hug: Good luck with your work hope it's not too stressful for you! And I promise I won't forget the "mission" lol.

See everyone tomorrow bye :wave:

redhotswami said:
sometimes i wish i could actually get up the nerve to talk to him...though, since i'll always be mia, i doubt that's possible. i don't mind drooling from afar though!

you would be so surprised if you were in a situation where you had the chance, he is SO easy to talk to :love:

not that I had a chance to talk much, but still :love:

Sad_Girl said:
Aww! Goodnight Guys :hug: sweet dreams to you both

I'm sorry to hear that Mia, that must've been frustrating for you :hug:

eh it's okay. i'm learning to fully accept myself, including my faults and weaknesses. :)

okay, REALLY going to bed now. Gnight! :hug: :wave:

Hey there Bri! Hi/Bye! :hug: :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

:hyper :hug I knew if I posted enough Bono pictures you would show up! :wink

How are you?
So many pretty pictures...:drool::love:

Oh, how well you know me! Am I truly so predictable?:lol:

Hey Hun :hug::heart:
I missed you by like 5 mins the other night. :sad:
How are you?

Oooo! I got a Red campagin shirt today. :hyper:
I really wanted the blue ti(red) one but they only had one left that was waaaaay to big...so I got an inspired one instead. :heart:
And while we went up to pay, COBL came on....do you think it was a sign? :happy:

Is Bono going to come personally thank me? :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:

So many pretty pictures...:drool ::l ove:

Oh, how well you know me! Am I truly so predictable?: lol:

Hey Hun :hug :: heart:
I missed you by like 5 mins the other night. : sad:
How are you?

Oooo! I got a Red campagin shirt today. : hyper:
I really wanted the blue ti(red) one but they only had one left that was waaaaay to big...so I got an inspired one instead. :heart:
And while we went up to pay, COBL came on....do you think it was a sign? :happ y:

Is Bono going to come personally thank me? :hyper:

Ooh! I want a Red shirt so much! But I've been scolded for using my credit card to much :reject: and the closet Gap store is more than an hours drive - and I don't have my own vehicle at the moment :sigh: My sister said we would go to GR to the mall Christmas shopping soon, though. :D

a personal thank you from Bono :drool:!

Hi Weldy :hug: I'm glad you liked the sims updates tonight, and yes, your sim and Orly's are darn near inseperable :yes: :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

Ooh! I want a Red shirt so much! But I've been scolded for using my credit card to much :reject: and the closet Gap store is more than an hours drive - and I don't have my own vehicle at the moment :sigh: My sister said we would go to GR to the mall Christmas shopping soon, though. :D

a personal thank you from Bono :drool:!

Hi Weldy :hug: I'm glad you liked the sims updates tonight, and yes, your sim and Orly's are darn near inseperable :yes: :flirt:

Don't feel bad...I've been pestering my parents to GO to a Gap to look at the Red stuff :sigh: :hug:

:lol: about the sims.....considering I'm not that big of a fan of Orly

Back
Top Bottom