Pleban Girls Party - Back where we belong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I saw the Dr today and she said there's not really anything more to do but keep up with the saltwater and tylenol, rest and liquids etc....

How are you?

** Sorry it took me so long :sad: hope to talk to you soon!

BFF.jpg

johnnychess.jpg

pool.jpg

studybuddy.jpg

weldy.jpg

stoduy.jpg

dazzlingamy said:
LMAO! that looks awesome! ahahahahah!

and wooooooooooo! for your sig! what a kickass photo someone took! :wink: heheheh

Was that one of your photos? I remember that you had some from your shows but I'm really bad at keeping track of where I get pics after right-clicking :reject:

it is a great pic :drool:

Thanks :) LAPOE is such a sexy performance anyway but the pics I've seen of them from Oz and NZ have been extra :combust: :drool:

Makes me wish I could see them again :love:

You got to see them three times? or Four? they get better every time, don't they? :happy:

yeah, I remember that feeling :lol: I just stood there and stared for several minutes

It was kind of like seeing a mythological creature like a unicorn or something :lmao:

I set out to make eye contact with each of them, have some sort of moment where they actually saw me, too. The only one of the four I never got any sort of interaction with was Larry - unless you count him tensing his shoulders and turning away :grumpy: :lol:

I'm about the same :huh: saw the Dr today and she said there was nothing different we could do, I just have to wait it out; lots of fluids and rest, :blahblah:

Back
Top Bottom