Pleban Girls party - BABY SHOWER (don't forget the loofah!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
Baby_and_stork_3.gif

C'mon baby Dis!

Baby_and_stork_2.gif

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
great title , i was thinking of Achtung Baby! Part 2 , Mini Dis Where are you :lol:

Poor Dis :hug:

I know it - it sounds like she's pretty miserable :hug:

I had given up on the possibility of having kids when I was with Mark because our lifestyle didn't really fit with kids, he didn't think he wanted to be a dad, etc....

:shifty:

The thought may have occured to me that Gav already is a great dad :hmm: :shifty:

(* for now, we'll just focus on the making the baby part - we may have to do a few practice turns before we're ready to try for real :sexywink: )

Last edited:
:scratch: :eyebrow: Is it just me or is there something ... odd about this gif?

beating_heart.gif

:ohmy: I've figured it out :lmao: it looks like someone's pushing up against it from the other side - and they really like it :shifty:

:tsk:

WildHoney said:
I saw this and thought of you & GAv :heart:

Twitterpation :love:
bambie008.gif

:cute:

SG did you see my comment earlier about i wanna work at an elephant sanctuary/orphanage aswell. :heart:

Kat bought me some wine as pressie earlier this week :heart: and we had it b4. Well she only had 1 glass. ANyway im finnally sleepy. :drool:

night girls. :kiss:

X

bonoishot said:

SG did you see my comment earlier about i wanna work at an elephant sanctuary/orphanage aswell. :heart:

yeah, I did :up: :yes: that's very cool :D maybe we can make a trip of it together; it's always more fun to do things like that with friends

One of my friends has a bunch of dodgy C&H t-shirts he got in Thailand... I read somewhere that... is it Bill Watterson, the guy who wrote C&H? ... anyway, that he was really cranky about people making illegal t-shirts... :reject:
Which is fair enough

Alisaura said:
One of my friends has a bunch of dodgy C&H t-shirts he got in Thailand... I read somewhere that... is it Bill Watterson, the guy who wrote C&H? ... anyway, that he was really cranky about people making illegal t-shirts... :reject:
Which is fair enough

I've heard there were some particularly tasteless ones made, too :rolleyes:

I would be upset if I were the artist. :shrug: but at the same time, it's kind of a good thing that something you created is so popular that it takes on a life of it's own like that

Back
Top Bottom