Pleban Girls party - BABY SHOWER (don't forget the loofah!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

You did :drool:

I had a dream about Toronto recently, :drool: everything happened as it really did except i got more SG time, I meet All the boys and got to really know Bono. And you were giving your number to Adam who was driving the cab as in The Elevation video :lol:

Hey!!!!! Dream-VP's moving in on dream-Adam? :angry: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Real Life :lol:

:banghead: :reject:
1.gif

Originally posted by VintagePunk

Btw, Sarah saw the tattoo and said "I want to know who created that thing of beauty" drool: lol:

:giggle:

:drool: :yes:

Dazz!!! :hug: How are you?

The nasty roomate has really been a extra drag again in the past several weeks :mad:
- and since she dosen't go out much, and I'm still struggling with [but s-l-o-w-l-y improving] my clutter choas into thrown out OR more organized in old and newly bought organizing bins/folders etc - i've been stuck doing this while she's just siting around on her LAZY behind in the living room.

Several weeks back she threw a glass coffee pot aT the nice roomate's wall [to the nice's one room]. :mad:
The nice one got a new one after about 2 weeks....and of course made the nasty one pay the bill. HA!

The long bouts of gray weather:madspit:
FINALLY tho ~ Real Spring HAS returned!:love:
SO i've got the digital camera going!

The REALLY ***Good*** piece of news is--------

I'd been 'plotting' how to get my suport team to let me get more hours during the week for Computer Art Study....when OUTA NOWHERE my teach looks at the log see how much I've been there and sez "would you like more hours?"

Me: hiding my:shocked: inside- "I'd love them!"

He was going to talk to his boss. saying I'd probably have to do a litle presentysation....
and then last week he said "i talked to her ANd she said 'go ahead, just tell her the when of the expanded schedual' "

SO i now have 11 hrs on the weekdays which will expand to about 15 when the the staff person who teaches so puter stuff to other teachers takes off on the class for the summer.
SO I'm :happy: about this!

and I bought some beautiful Turquoise and Labradortie for future jewelry {birthday $ : ) }

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
I'm glad your mum doing ok VP :hug:

I've saved Sarah's interview :reject: , i was like a proud Auntie listening to it :hug:

She could of only got those brains and beauty from her mum :love::heart:

:cute: :love: I've saved it too (obviously), but she won't let me listen to it...doesn't want to hear herself. :rolleyes: I'm well aware of her strengths, but even I was impressed - I thought she came off as very articulate and personable. :love: : proudmom:

Thanks. o: I'd like to take credit, but I'm not sure if it's all due to me. All I can say is, it's more due to me than to her dad. :lol:

WildHoney said:
Well hello there, Miss Dazz :flirt:

Long time no see :sad:

How you doing?

:sexywink:

nice to see you too!:happy:

See REPLY on pg 17.............

also been low on money for more net time....but a litle improvement at last.
It's been too hard w only 6 hrs omn weekday at art Study to go back & forth between INF and Art & Photostuffs

But NOW that I have 11 hrs during the week I hope to drop in off & onaround 5P - 7P nyc time at least :D

VP :hug: I'm so glad to hear that about your mom :heart:

Dazz - Nasty roomie :madspit:

but yes, it does look like the weather is going to get better and better :happy: things just have to get better when the weather is nice!

My first softball practice is tomorrow :hyper: that's a true sign of spring! :happy:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, maybe I'm drunker than I think I am, but I don't remember who that is. :reject: Dave??? That doesn't fit at all. :reject:

:lol:

Yeah i meant dave. :yes: Hope to god no 1 i know lurks on here. Hes such a sweetie though. Him and Craig are the nicest guys i know. :)

Who did you mean with ruff? Is it who i think you mean? :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

:cute: :love: I've saved it too (obviously), but she won't let me listen to it...doesn't want to hear herself. :rolleyes: I'm well aware of her strengths, but even I was impressed - I thought she came off as very articulate and personable. :love: : proudmom:

Thanks. o: I'd like to take credit, but I'm not sure if it's all due to me. All I can say is, it's more due to me than to her dad. :lol:

Sarah was v arutualte. :hug: Meh my spelling is beiggingig to suck.:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug: I'm so glad to hear that about your mom :heart:

My first softball practice is tomorrow :hyper: that's a true sign of spring! :happy:

Thanks!! :) Seriously, words can't express the gratitude I have for the way you girls were there for me during that difficult and stressful time. :hug: :love:

You're playing softball?? That's so cool! :) I need to get off my ass and get active. :reject:

Originally posted by VintagePunk

My mom is great, thanks for asking. :hug: She had her 6 week follow-up several weeks back, and has been declared cancer-free, the surgery got it all. :happy I am SO beyond grateful for that, and for the support of all you girls during that time. :heart: So everything's back to normal, she's feeling well, and healthy. heart:

:happy: :heart: :happy:
HOW WONDERUL!
*does a victory dance*

Sarah...I think you must mean that situation at her school? Very long story, but it involves her high school, and whether or not to rebuild it at another site, or renovate the current school. Everyone in the entire city, including city council wants to renovate, the school board wants to rebuild. The school had 4 consecutive days of student walkouts/protests. A lot of media coverage, and during that time, she was quoted in newspaper articles a ton of times, she appeared on regional television news broadcasts (although not speaking) and the editor of our newspaper called her to interview her for the paper's website podcast, an 8 minute interview that was available online. He actually called her to do a second one, but she thought it would be good to let another student do it, so she got someone else to fill in. For about a week or two, she was a media darling. :cute: :lol:

ah...I wasn't sure what it was about! Good for her! :applaud:

I've sort abble to visualize what your hair might look like.....Looks good! :D

Back
Top Bottom