Pleban Girls party - BABY SHOWER (don't forget the loofah!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
michigan.gif

20060805-Map.jpg

:wink:

WildHoney said:
Dave probably wants to give you a big hug

We really should meet up soon, NI suggested a PGP does NorthernSeasideTown :drool:

I wish. :( I might text him tommorow and see if hes doing anything. I need toget out of *inserts my town name* I'll pay him to drive.

Yeah you guys should come up. I dont have room for both of you to stay unfortunatly. :( Would be good to see you though. We could do the pleasure beach and manchester. :drool:

bonoishot said:

I wish. :( I might text him tommorow and see if hes doing anything. I need toget out of *inserts my town name* I'll pay him to drive.

Yeah you guys should come up. I dont have room for both of you to stay unfortunatly. :( Would be good to see you though. We could do the pleasure beach and manchester. :drool:

It Would just be me :shifty: NI needs to stay at home and look after the dogs:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Hey! :madwife : you can't have all of Manchester, missy! Hands off my Gav :wink :

I've been frequenting Manchester for 7 years. :madwife: I've known it longer. :p :drool: I will leave Gav to you though, more than enought to handle already :lol: Hes yours. :cute:

Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Shopping imn Manchester city centre = :combust:

WildHoney said:

Maybe we could look up Gav :shifty:

:lol: He'd probably know who you were.

Hi, I'm ______ and this is Jem, we're friends of Lynda's...

Gav: :uhoh: ummm, yeah, I've heard all about you :yikes:

:lol:

Actually, he'd just talk your ear off most likely :lol: :blahblah:

bonoishot said:

I've been frequenting Manchester for 7 years. :madwife: I've known it longer. :p :drool: I will leave Gav to you though, more than enought to handle already :lol: Hes yours. :cute:

Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Shopping imn Manchester city centre = :combust:

Has never been to Blackpool :reject:

Been to Manchester about 5 times once for U2 , four times for the football :lol:

VintagePunk said:

My aunt's dog would lick her feet - and she would sit there and let it. :crack:

:lol: My sister loved that dog, but she didn't just sit there and let her lick her feet. She'd shoo her away, and as I recall, she actually developed the habit of always sitting with her feet tucked underneath her

Hi by the way :hug: long time no see :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: there you go, she's just setting an example, letting everyone know who's the head of household :wink:

Yeah that's me :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

My aunt's dog would lick her feet - and she would sit there and let it. :crack:

It does get annoying after a while so i say Enough and push her away, She's beginning to understand :hug:

Back
Top Bottom