Pleban Girls party - BABY SHOWER (don't forget the loofah!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

Good exhange rates. :drool: 1 of the few good things to happen today is I have more in my bank account than i thought. :drool:

I looked at mine and went :yikes: as all the bills have gone out :lol:

As soon as i win the lotto we're off to NYC , 1st class in 5 star luxury for a shopping spree :lol:

And off to Cannes in May. Bono may not be in Dublin when i'm there :madwife: :grumpy:

WildHoney said:

As soon as i win the lotto we're off to NYC , 1st class in 5 star luxury for a shopping spree :lol:

And off to Cannes in May. Bono may not be in Dublin when i'm there :madwife: :grumpy:

I found some of my old dollars from Boston and had them exchanged. Yeah from like a year and a few moths ago. :lmao:

WildHoney said:

Just thought sod NYC, NI would have to deal with a worldwide trip if i won. :lmao::kiss:

It's because Michigan has *counts* three of the Great Lakes around the state, and it's a state in two pieces :lol: Where SG and Jo live is the LP (Lower Peninsula), and it's shaped like a mitten - which makes it interesting if they want to show you where they live :wink: The UP (Upper Peninsula is flatter and goes sideways between Lake Superior and Lake Michigan :wink:

Look what i just ordered :drool: :drool:

additions_aboundms07_magshot_122220.jpg

Drea said:
It's because Michigan has *counts* three of the Great Lakes around the state, and it's a state in two pieces :lol: Where SG and Jo live is the LP (Lower Peninsula), and it's shaped like a mitten - which makes it interesting if they want to show you where they live :wink: The UP (Upper Peninsula is flatter and goes sideways between Lake Superior and Lake Michigan :wink:

Drea thats not healping. :confused: :lol: I'd need to see a map i think. We dondt do american geography at UK schools. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom