Pleban Girls Party - Attack of the clones!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm all over grabbing Bonos arse and all of yours as well. :wink:

:hug: to everyone.

SG I'm doing okay. I had the stomach flu all yesterday, it was like a party in my bed. :| :huh: But I'm much better today. And tomorrow more packing insues. Oh stop the fun, before we can't handle anymore. :eyeroll: :laugh:

Bri :hug: It does sound like he is going through alot, it is good that he has you to talk to though.

Sad_Girl said:
Aww, Bri :hug: that's so hard. I think sometimes being close to someone dealing with depression is harder than being the one dealing with the disease.

Just be there to chat when he feels like it; maybe try and check up on him once in a while :heart:
:hug::heart:

When it first got mentioned I kept wanting to chat with you, but shcool got me all distracted. :(

I've told him that if he ever wants to chat, I'm more than happy to listen. And when he stopped coming to class I even tried to call him a couple of times but he never picked up.
Then he IMed me one night aplogizing tons saying he was soo sorry he missed my call, and that he'd been in bed not feeling well. :(

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug::heart:

When it first got mentioned I kept wanting to chat with you, but shcool got me all distracted. :(

I've told him that if he ever wants to chat, I'm more than happy to listen. And when he stopped coming to class I even tried to call him a couple of times but he never picked up.
Then he IMed me one night aplogizing tons saying he was soo sorry he missed my call, and that he'd been in bed not feeling well. :(

:hug: You're being a good friend, then. He may not always be able to tell you that he appreciates it as much as he does. Hopefully he'll pull through this slump soon and be back to normal. Although going on/off meds is a risky thing, Hopefully he'll find his balance, however he has to do it

Russty :hug: I'm sorry you haven't felt well. :sad: the stress can't be helping any

Oh! and I've got new pictures of me and the family, if you're interested

Aww Russty, you've been sick? :( That sucks..
How's the move going? Besides all the craziness of course...excited?

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: You're being a good friend, then. He may not always be able to tell you that he appreciates it as much as he does. Hopefully he'll pull through this slump soon and be back to normal. Although going on/off meds is a risky thing, Hopefully he'll find his balance, however he has to do it

Thanks hun. :hug: I just really wish there was more that I could do...but I know there isn't. :(

What would I ever do without you girls to ramble too? :hug::heart:

I had a blast chatting with everyone tonight. I need to go to bed. I have a feeling my mom will be calling me bright and early to go shopping with her.

Have a good night everyone:wave: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Thanks hun. :hug: I just really wish there was more that I could do...but I know there isn't. :(

What would I ever do without you girls to ramble too? :hug::heart:

:hug:

Ramble to yourself? :lol:

Carmelu2fan said:
I had a blast chatting with everyone tonight. I need to go to bed. I have a feeling my mom will be calling me bright and early to go shopping with her.

Have a good night everyone:wave : : hug:

Mom's are like that :lol:

:hug: it was great to have you here :) sweet dreams, have a good weekend

Sad_Girl said:
Russty :hug: I'm sorry you haven't felt well. :sad: the stress can't be helping any

Oh! and I've got new pictures of me and the family, if you're interested

:hug: I'm sure once this move is over with things will be better. In a few days I'll get to see my new house. Well at least drive by it. :laugh:

I totally want to see the pictures!!! I hope there is some of Jeffy! :hyper:

Hi GG! :hug: How are you doing?

Sad_Girl said:

To add to this: If he's on meds for depression, he needs to stay on them; they can take awhile to work. And he shouldn't go on or off his meds or change them without a doctor's supervision. :nerd:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I know it's early for this...but I'd just finished listening to U2's version of Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) :drool:

Not if you live here: One of our easy-listening radio stations started playing 24-hour Christmas music at the very start of November. They claim people actualy like it. I don't. :mad:

But I like Christmas (Baby Please Come Home). And Springsteen's two Christmas songs. And Christmas music in general. Just not nonstop for two months, fergawdsakes.

Last edited:
:camera:

IMG022.jpg

IMG023.jpg

and just Me ^

Last edited:
jobob said:

Not if you live here: One of our easy-listening radio stations started playing 24-hour Christmas music at the very start of November. They claim people actualy like it. I don't. :mad:

We have the same thing too here in Chicago.....I think for the same reason.

I know i should be hanged for listening to Christmas music this early.....but if I don't start listening to it now....I'll feel like I'm getting an overload of it on Dec 1st and once that happened...I'll be sick of it by my mom's birthday on Dec 4th :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I :heart: Baby please come home.

Btw, SG, the shirt you're wearinf in the pics with Jeffy is really pretty!

Or maybe it's just who's wearing it :flirt:

:eek: :flirt:

Thanks - I just got that for my birthday, I got a green one too :happy:

Weldy and SG :hug:

Yup, all is well again in the Thora household. :lol: It feels so nice to have everything clean and organized. I made some plans for the weekend, and got to see Grey's Anatomy. :) Plus, the Canucks won the hockey game, so that makes me happy as well.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ooo..I bet the green one goes really nice with your complexion and hair...:drool:

err

not that the cream one doesn't

I mean

oh bother...said winnie the pooh :happy:

:lol: think think think

My mom complains because I wear green so often - she says 'there ARE other colors, you know'

Back
Top Bottom