Pleban Girls Party - Attack of the clones!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:

You uber lucky woman YOU!

:adam: They are so pouty like:kiss: They look soft too. Oooh, I bet they taste good too. He's always smacking them:drool:

I nearly died on the spot when he did that (smacked his lips)

:adam: Oops - I've accidentally made another woman implode from sexual frustration :cool:

Sad_Girl said:

:adam: Oops - I've accidentally made another woman implode from sexual frustration :cool:
you stopit too :faint:

PLEBA girls.. always trying to kill me :tsk:

Sad_Girl said:

Adam is so damn cool:drool: He has been the object of my sexual frustration, fantasies, you name it:coocoo: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

That was Nice too :combust: He smelled gooood too! :drool:

*thinks of Bono neck.:drool:

Damn SG, you hit the jackpot! Was Bono's moan like an oooooohhh or a mmmmmmm?

<:drunk:

Sweet dreams Drea :hug::heart:

And err..don't forget the sanitizer...:shifty:

:lol:
Gnight!

jobob said:
Bri has a boy? SG made Bono moan?

:angry: And I thought I knew you people.

:wink:

:lol:

Ok
Well, he's not officially mine. But I have so named him :lol:

Today was the first time we'd talked in awhile. I'm worried about him. :(

which is funny since the other day I was channeling VP.....

Drea said:
Think I'm going to go put the rest of the Malibu and Pepsi in the fridge (it's in a pop bottle :wink: ) and head to bed *g* G'night all :wave:

Night Drea:hug: sweet dreams:heart: :adam:

Hi Rusty:wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ok
Well, he's not officially mine. But I have so named him :lol:

Today was the first time we'd talked in awhile. I'm worried about him. :(

Why? :(

Carmel it was an MMmmm-ahhhh :) :happy:

Hi Russty! :hug: how's it going?

Sad_Girl said:
Bri, you definitley should have grabbed his behind! :lol:

:bono: :ohmy: :flirt: Hello.... :flirt:

I should have :mac:

Or pretended to be knocked over and was simpliy searching for something to grab onto for balance...

:shifty:

Carmelu2fan said:

*thinks of Bono neck.:drool:

Damn SG, you hit the jackpot! Was Bono's moan like an oooooohhh or a mmmmmmm?

<:drunk:

It was hot :combust:

Russty! :kiss: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

A whole bunch of things....but the last time we'd really been talking a week or two ago, he mentioned he hadn't been to class cause he hadn't but feelin well.
And later in the convo he admitted it was because the meds (antidepressents) they were giving him (or just put him on, I should say) really bad headaches, and he just didn't want to be on them. Would rather solve it by exercising and stuff.
And school seems to be really beating him down. I haven't seen him in person for weeks:(, but when I chat with him I can just tell, you know? I dunno...I'm not coherent enough to recall all the details....
And then I felt all guilty for feeling hurt/mad (ala VP :lol: ) for him not talking to me much if at all...but he's clearly going thru something....

</incoherentness>

~BrightestStar~ said:

I should have :mac:

Or pretended to be knocked over and was simpliy searching for something to grab onto for balance...

:shifty:

It was hot :combust:

Could you imagine Bono's reaction if Bri would have grabed B's cute arse.:giggle: I bet he would have pretended to be annoyed but inside it would have made him feel crazy sexy:wink:

Aww, Bri :hug: that's so hard. I think sometimes being close to someone dealing with depression is harder than being the one dealing with the disease.

Just be there to chat when he feels like it; maybe try and check up on him once in a while :heart:

Back
Top Bottom