Pleban Girls Party - are you thinking what I'm thinking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

The name of a story on there in the B section. You have to read it. Holy :censored:. :combust:

:hyper: something to read tomorrow!! I'm too tired to read more now

JOBOB- or if you never end up doing anything with it, you could always post it here anyway :wink:

sami0201 said:

JOBOB- or if you never end up doing anything with it, you could always post it here anyway :wink:

Good, because the story will *ahem* wake you up. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:giggle:

That version is amazing!! Thanks to DG, for sending it to me. :)

No problem. :hug: Speaking of sending stuff, I tried to upload the Foxboro MA concert from ZooTV, but YSI was being a pain in the ass again tonight. :madspit:

VintagePunk said:

Bug the author to resume it! I tried!! :lol:

I have asked for a Diary of the Downcast sequel. It's my favorite U2 fanfic besides SG's stories and Drawers. I've read Diaries, oh, several dozen times. I've more or less got the key chapters memorized. :wink:

IMHO, Downcast is more or less finished in the last WTE posted chapter. But I think I got ydw to think about continuing it someday, into the AB era. :up:

jobob said:

I have asked for a Diary of the Downcast sequel. It's my favorite U2 fanfic besides SG's stories and Drawers. I've read Diaries, oh, several dozen times. I've more or less got the key chapters memorized. :wink:

IMHO, Downcast is more or less finished in the last WTE posted chapter. But I think I got ydw to think about continuing it someday, into the AB era. :up:

I really, really enjoyed DotD...but my WTE faves have to be Fly By Night, and Sonic Seattle Smut. Not necessarily for the sex, but for the vibe that they evoke, especially the latter.

DotD was just as good, but different. :)

sami0201 said:

Sami ... let's just say the mods wouldn't let me post it in fanfic. It's explicit.

... but with a little more editing, I could e-mail it to people. :shh:

The Who :heart:

Funny, I would never list them in my 10 fave bands or anything (I know you're a fan, DG)..but seeing them live, they're so damned dynamic. The command attention. Moreso than the Stones, or any other band of that era.

Their performance at the 9/11 concert was amazing. :combust: And the crowd reaction was heartwarming. :heart:

VintagePunk said:

I really, really enjoyed DotD...but my WTE faves have to be Fly By Night, and Sonic Seattle Smut. Not necessarily for the sex, but for the vibe that they evoke, especially the latter.

DotD was just as good, but different. :)

Of the two you just mentioned, I prefer Sonic Seattle Smut. Sure, they're both hot like whoa. However, I also like Sonic Seattle's "vive" and the relationship between its characters. And the male character seems very true-to-life. :sexywink:

Ah, to be the woman in that hotel room ... :combust:

daygloeyes2 said:
Shit, I had a virus on my computer. :ohmy: :yikes:

Thank you norton antivirus. :bow:

Those don't ever work, at least for me.

I am moving to Las Vegas! I can't wait! I miss my friends!
Oh I gotta go, I have a premiere to go to.
And tomorrow I'm selling ALL of my U2 collection at my garage sale!

CeeCee said:

:lol: As soon as it's fit for public consumption. It's got some cute bits in it. Like Edge putting his beanie on Larry.

Definetly let me know! :giggle: I could so see Edge putting his beanie on Larry. *sigh* hehe

jobob said:

Of the two you just mentioned, I prefer Sonic Seattle Smut. Sure, they're both hot like whoa. However, I also like Sonic Seattle's "vive" and the relationship between its characters. And the male character seems very true-to-life. :sexywink:

Ah, to be the woman in that hotel room ... :combust:

The beginning where the writer says that it was inspired by a rainy day in a Seattle hotel room? Makes me want to fly there, check into a room with a bottle of wine and wait for rain.

And Fly By Night was an extremely well done piece of erotica, IMO...but it is what it is, erotica for erotica's sake...which is also good. :) Captures the vibe of The Fly in his most bad-boy persona, and gives us something to dream of.

VintagePunk said:

I found one last week, an attachment in a piece of e-mail :yikes:

And I'm paying my ISP for e-mail anti-virus protection. :mad:

They want you to buy it ALL. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom