Pleban Girls Party - are you thinking what I'm thinking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Russty My cat won't hunt mice or bugs but he loves to kill frogs... nothing like stepping on a half-eaten, cold slimey frog corpse first thing in the morning. :yuck: But, I guess I should be flattered that he brings it to me to share :yikes:

:eek: Ewwwwwwwww! Thank God these ones are still live and in one piece. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm seriously depressed. This is f:censored:g ridiculous. I'm writing a sad story, and now I've totally bummed myself out. :sad:

Aaawwww... SG! :hug: If it helps, I jsut had a charcter divorce his lover and I cried the entire time and had the Best Of DVD repeating Electrical storm for over half an hour.

Sad_Girl said:
I'm seriously depressed. This is f:censored:g ridiculous. I'm writing a sad story, and now I've totally bummed myself out. :sad:

:hug: Would it help if I read what you wrote so I could cry with you? :wink:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: Would it help if I read what you wrote so I could cry with you? :wink:

:lol: You will, eventually. It's still in the working stages, mostly. :sigh: I may totally change my mind and redo the whole thing by the time it's posted :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Poor B...the big three. His driving, his height, and his guitar playing. He's just so easy sometimes. :wink:

The driving can be fixed by having a personal driver, but on the guitar playing and height issues he got screwed! :laugh: Thats a deal he has to take up with the Big Man and I've heard he has a long waiting list! :lol:

Russty Cat said:

The driving can be fixed by having a personal driver, but on the guitar playing and height issues he got screwed! :laugh: Thats a deal he has to take up with the Big Man and I've heard he has a long waiting list! :lol:

Maybe he can surpass te Big Man and just come to me. I'll make him feel better about it. :sexywink:

:hug: Thanks guys. :heart:

My imagination can seriously take control of my life sometimes :crack:

I love that about Bono, that he lets his issues show, even if it means a little teasing. It's very sweet. And a lot of fun, too :wink: :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: You will, eventually. It's still in the working stages, mostly. :sigh: I may totally change my mind and redo the whole thing by the time it's posted :lol:

Okay I had to give it a try. :wink: But don't worry to much about it. Your writing is like life, everyone isn't always going to be happy. And shite we can get Mary Sue Fanfic from any nutjob. You have real talent and that means sometimes being able to go to places that aren't always happy. :heart:

Of course you realize in my day dreams I'll be comforting baby Lars though. :yes: :giggle: So go right ahead. :wink:

I suppose on the birght side for me I can say I got the betaing of another fic I wrote that's Edge and Larry. And the beta had some really nice things to say and pointed out to me some bits where I knew they needed revising but i wasn't sure how to. So that's good. I might be able to work on chapter 3 again.

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Thanks guys. :heart:

My imagination can seriously take control of my life sometimes :crack:

I love that about Bono, that he lets his issues show, even if it means a little teasing. It's very sweet. And a lot of fun, too :wink: :laugh:

That's what I adore about him. He's so self-deprecating. :heart:

And it pisses me off that others who only look superficially can only see a huge ego. :|

hi again girls...I can't sleep :crazy:

just back for a second. Deep emailed me back, VP.

the picture is.... *drumroll*

Frank Sinatra.

He was arrested when he was 23 years old on charges of seduction and adultery. That is the mug shot.

Pretty cool, huh?

ruffian said:
hi again girls...I can't sleep :crazy:

just back for a second. Deep emailed me back, VP.

the picture is.... *drumroll*

Frank Sinatra.

He was arrested when he was 23 years old on charges of seduction and adultery. That is the mug shot.

Pretty cool, huh?

:ohmy: That cool beyond fucking belief, and explains a lot about the Sopranos, too...thanks!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom