Pleban Girls Party - are you thinking what I'm thinking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
:ohmy: how was I registered months before all of you and you all have waaaaay more posts than I do! :lol:

I discovered this place within my 1st few days here, that's why I have 11,000 plus posts in 4 months. I blame all of them for my abnormally high postcount. :lol:

SG, I love that desktop!! :up:

daygloeyes2 said:

I discovered this place within my 1st few days here, that's why I have 11,000 plus posts in 4 months. I blame all of them for my abnormally high postcount. :lol:

SG, I love that desktop!! :up:

:laugh: I've almost or more than doubled since I found this place a few weeks ago :ohmy:

greeneyedgirl said:

No, I'm leaving because I'm tired and I've been working too much.
I just found out that I have to work straight thru till Friday :mad:
My big doctor visit is Wed morn, and I have to be at work after the appointment. :huh:

I love you guys!! If I could stay all night I would, believe me!!:wink:

Just giving you a hard time. :wink:

Fine. Leave if you must.

*crawls into bed with GG* :drool:

:wink:

:lol:

Listening to 'Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car' makes me totally lust over Bono. I don't know why I have a thing for bossy, domineering, bad boy types :combust: I just do :D

Sad_Girl said:
Listening to 'Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car' makes me totally lust over Bono. I don't know why I have a thing for bossy, domineering, bad boy types :combust: I just do :D

I can't remember, did you read Flanagan's book??

He and B discuss who Daddy is. B says he doesn't know...maybe a read daddy, maybe God. Flanagan says he knows who daddy is. Paul McGuinness. :lmao: :lmao:

Nighty night GG! :hug:

There was just a damn frog in here again. I still haven't figured out how they get in here. :lol:

Russty My cat won't hunt mice or bugs but he loves to kill frogs... nothing like stepping on a half-eaten, cold slimey frog corpse first thing in the morning. :yuck: But, I guess I should be flattered that he brings it to me to share :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

I can't remember, did you read Flanagan's book??

He and B discuss who Daddy is. B says he doesn't know...maybe a read daddy, maybe God. Flanagan says he knows who daddy is. Paul McGuinness. :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: With the way Bono drives I could see Paul having to pay for a new car. :giggle:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm listening to the Radio One demo of Electrical Storm. :love: Is it just me, or does anyone else prefer this version to the William Orbit Mix?

I don't know. I've never heard the Radio One Demo hint hint :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom