Pleban Girls Party: Are you lonesome tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YourWildHorses said:
Did you 2 go up the CN tower Jem? You're sooooo lucky if you did! I'm dying to see something that is such a size!!!! :ohmy: :giggle: :whistle:

Oh you might be meeting Diane Dazz? I was thinking of that&had wondered if you both might arrange a meet up! :D

goes to find memory card with cn tower and pecking bird on

:lmao:

ps wild i showed peckingbbird to kat, craig and rhys, they didnot find it funny so maybe its one of those, you had to be there things

it was sooooo bloody funny :lmao: *tears* your face was classic

bonoishot said:

good luck getting tix hun :hug:

if you get desperate and wnat GA tix go for ETS if you can afford it, ever ETS ticket ive had i got scanned in 100% record :rockon: :drool:

I am going to check there tomorrow {weds} and prob send my sis to that site.....too she already looked on EBAY

I got a 500 $ increase in my Creidit card...but I really DO have to be somewhat responsibleI'll willing to get a more expensive one {if it's even higher up}and OMG OMG I sooo neeed to have one Great GA U2 expereince...so If the combined goes for around 200 - 260 that't about my limit.

bonoishot said:

goes to find memory card with cn tower and pecking bird on

ps wild i showed peckingbbird to kat, craig and rhys, they didnot find it funny so maybe its one of those, you had to be there things

it was sooooo bloody funny :lmao: *tears* your face was classic

I know , but i think our Pleba sisters will appreciate it :yes:

Ok Definately going now,

Nite :kiss:

Hey Susan :wink:

Nope, I havent seen it but I'll be checking it out :drool:

Meh. Things with me arent great atm. I'm doing alright like but could be better!

I just found out that the guy my dad used to train for boxing is coming to stay with us :hyper:

One thing that's crap though....if you havent caught up....New Boy saga is over :|

dazzledbylight said:
where IS this Photo?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bd00fb3e.jpg

4d06f114.jpg

e160a07e.jpg

He's thinking about Wild in this photo :giggle:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom