Pleban Girls Party - Applied Chemistry + Bono = Hawt!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I've NEVER seen it in any record store - but do you have a Bet Goes On in your city? I know there's at least one where your school is. I found mine at our local one. But they have searchable databases for all their stores, and if yours don't have it in, they'll have it sent in from another. I remember looking it up once, and there were lots of copies in their system.

Or, I could put it on my computer tomorrow and send you the files. :)

Oh sure, for her you'll upload it :sad: :grumpy:
:wink:
:lol:

I've been piecing it together the best I can, but I only have a few songs from it

Russty :hmm: I don't believe I have listened to Mercy yet

Awww VP that sucks I know what its like to be waiting on other people. :hug: :madspit:

SG it does suck having to do the practical things, but at least I get to see my house again. I'm gonna try to take some pictures as well so I can keep better track of where things will go. And measure my new studio. Things I was to excited to do last time we were there. :hyper: :heart:

Mini-cat is way to cute, but gonna be so warped by the time she becomes a teenager. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh sure, for her you'll upload it :sad: :grumpy:

:lol:

I've been piecing it together the best I can, but I only have a few songs from it

Didn't I tell you in Toronto I would? I could do it any time...but whenever I've offered you stuff, you say your computer's too slow. *sniff* :wink: I think you would really, really enjoy it. :yes: Many of the non-Bono/U2 tracks are very jazzy. :)

VintagePunk said:

Didn't I tell you in Toronto I would? I could do it any time...but whenever I've offered you stuff, you say your computer's too slow. *sniff* :wink: I think you would really, really enjoy it. :yes: Many of the non-Bono/U2 tracks are very jazzy. :)

I wanna try it at least, damn it! I'm so frustrated with my inability to find this stuff on my own! :scream: :lol:

:hug: I know you did; I'm stubborn like that sometimes :reject:

Russty Cat said:
SG did I send you Mercy? I can YSI if anyone wants it or needs it for their collection. :)

Hi Tre and Disco :wave: :heart:

Let me check my 'Russty Collection archive' ... this may take awhile :wink:

** I don't see where I have it listed ... doesn't mean it isn't there, just that I haven't listened to it yet

Sad_Girl said:

I wanna try it at least, damn it! I'm so frustrated with my inability to find this stuff on my own! :scream: :lol:

:hug: I know you did; I'm stubborn like that sometimes :reject:

If my burner was working, I'd just make you copies and send them. :sad: I miss my burner :scream:

Tre! :hug:

There is some MDH soundtracks on ebay. You can bid on one that is listed at .02 American so far. :lol: The shipping is a whopping $3.57 since its coming from the UK.

Sad_Girl said:

Let me check my 'Russty Collection archive' ... this may take awhile :wink:

:lmao: Its probably cataloged like mine.....random stacks all over the computer and in my studio. :lol:

VP zen deep breathing is good. Personally I find kicking people in the shins for no reason also works well as a stress reliever. :lol:

As long as a file isn't really really long, I've had decent luck with downloads lately :up:

So anyone has something from MDH, Passengers or anything like that they want to share; I'm willing to give it a go :flirt: :D

VintagePunk said:
Russty, I've got it, thanks. :) Got lucky a looooong time ago and found all of the HTDAAB and ATYCLB alternate versions/unused tracks in one file.

Very cool! I have I think everything unreleased and rare finally. Having it all organized is a different thing. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
As long as a file isn't really really long, I've had decent luck with downloads lately :up:

So anyone has something from MDH, Passengers or anything like that they want to share; I'm willing to give it a go :flirt: :D

I have both MDH and Passengers on cd. I'll put them on my computer tomorrow. :)

I am SO tired and I should go to bed, but it feels SO nice just to sit here, no demands being made on me, no phone ringing every two minutes, no people wanting rides, no errands having to be done. :huh: :sigh:

Oops we need to merge the two or dump one. :lol: Calling all mods! :giggle:

VP I know what you mean about it being nice just being here.

Back
Top Bottom