Pleban Girls Party - Applied Chemistry + Bono = Hawt!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:
Hi Plebans! Just poking my head in for a quick hello. Got home from work at 11:15 pm tonight. We had a film screening and discussion of the movie Crash (amazing--has anyone seen it?) and after that was on a Q&A panel where students submitted sex questions to a panel consisting of a physician, our campus nurse, and a couple professors. :slant:

Ruffian the Sexpert :giggle:

OMG, Ruff, you would have laughed at the thread earlier -- we were talking about Bono talking about having too much sex for his age ... :giggle:

*quickly smooths hair down and straightens clothing*

:eek:

what???? VP and I look like we've been up to something???

:drool:

jobob said:

OMG, Ruff, you would have laughed at the thread earlier -- we were talking about Bono talking about having too much sex for his age ... :giggle:

well, most studies show that individuals can have a robust sex life well into their senior years...

:nerd:

most students want to know how they can have lots of sex and NOT get pregnant and NOT be on birth control :huh:

jobob said:

Sometimes I feel so sorry for his teenage daughter :lmao:

Can you imagine poor Jordan, having to listen to her dad say stuff like that? :eek:

:rolleyes: Dad!! :angry: :yuck:

:lmao:

:lmao: where was that published??? how funny!

Is it time for me to be in LA yet???? :hyper: :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Are you saying she's all talk and no action?

Casue I seriously doubt that. She's got the moves. :drool:

:p

Bri, my interests are purely academic! :nerd:

:sexywink:

VintagePunk said:

OMG, where do you teach, again? :lol: It's in a city, right? :wink:

and then they come up with these combinations of sex acts..."if my boyfriend does "X" to me and then I do "X" to him and then he does "X" to me....

can i get pregnant if i'm not on birth control???"

Sad_Girl said:

Sometimes I feel so sorry for his teenage daughter :lmao:

Can you imagine poor Jordan, having to listen to her dad say stuff like that? :eek:

:rolleyes: Dad!! :angry: :yuck:

And how could she rebel against him? Be a rock star? Go do humanitarian work in Africa? He's already been there, done that! Why, she'd practically have to be a ... librarian? :shh:

ruffian said:

and then they come up with these combinations of sex acts..."if my boyfriend does "X" to me and then I do "X" to him and then he does "X" to me....

I would have started answering "yes" to everything. :huh:

ruffian said:

Did any ask if you can get pregnant from a toilet seat? :happy:

ruffian said:

Bri, my interests are purely academic! :nerd:

:sexywink:

Care to run an experiment? :flirt:

poor Jordan may as well hang it up now. :tsk:

sadly, i have to go to bed now. i have an early meeting tomorrow.

let me just say i HATE writing up data. why can't i just collect it? why do i have to DO anything with it??? :grumpy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Did any ask if you can get pregnant from a toilet seat? :happy:

Care to run an experiment? :flirt:

:lmao: they asked how long sperm can live outside the body...so in essence, the toilet seat question. and i said, "actually, you can get pregnant even if you are SITTING ACROSS THE ROOM FROM EACH OTHER."

:yes:

:shh: i think i scared them into believing me

ruffian said:
poor Jordan may as well hang it up now. :tsk:

sadly, i have to go to bed now. i have an early meeting tomorrow.

let me just say i HATE writing up data. why can't i just collect it? why do i have to DO anything with it??? :grumpy:

I'm with you, on the collection part, and hating the analysis. :sigh:

Night! :hug:

I'll wait 5 minutes before I leave. :wink:

Awww sorry I missed Ruff. :hug: HOpe you sleep good.

Its been a long shitty day and I'm drugged up big time so if I start making no sense just ignore me. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I'm with you, on the collection part, and hating the analysis. :sigh:

Night! :hug:

I'll wait 5 minutes before I leave. :wink:

:madwife: VP, you gotta be more subtle than that
see you soon, love bug!

Night all! :wave:

ruffian said:

:lmao: they asked how long sperm can live outside the body...so in essence, the toilet seat question. and i said, "actually, you can get pregnant even if you are SITTING ACROSS THE ROOM FROM EACH OTHER."

:yes:

:shh: i think i scared them into believing me

*snort* :lmao:

I knew I loved ya for a reason.

Come by more often :drool:
Miss you!
:hug: :heart:
Sweet dreams!

:lmao: Damn does this mean if a boy breathes on me I can get pregnant? :eek: Thats what I've been doing! Damn those boys! :madwife: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom