Pleban Girls Party - Anytime You Need A Friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug::heart: Happy Valentine everyone! :heart: :hug:

I'm not gonna stay on, too depressed for that. I haven't been much of company here anyway the last few times I've logged on, and tonight would certainly not be any different.

Love y'all! :hug:

Jez :hug: :heart: Cheer up, hon! You are loved by your friends here, and that's gotta be worth something! :wink: :hug:

Valentine's day sucks :madspit: I say we start an anti-valentine's day celebration :madwife:

Street-Party.jpg

Sorry...I'm not really creative :reject:

:lol: That's right!

I once got a valentine from a close friend which read, simply enough: Death 2 Cupid

I think it's one of the few valentine's I still have :hmm: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
BG!!! :hug: Hey stranger! How've you been hon? :heart:

It's been TOOOO long! :hug:

Hey Weldy :hug: :up:

I know !
It's terrible, I only ever get to come on here when it's about 2pm in the day here :(

I've been good thanks!
My family life is FINALLY getting back to normal, so I suppose I am too :)

How have you been?
and Hey Weldy :wink:

BG! :scream: Darn it! I can't believe I missed her :sigh:

I wanted to tell her I'm planning on being in her hometown in October! :hyper: or at least hoping to

I'm glad to hear things are stabilizing for her :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
BG! :scream: Darn it! I can't believe I missed her :sigh:

I wanted to tell her I'm planning on being in her hometown in October! :hyper: or at least hoping to

I'm glad to hear things are stabilizing for her :heart:

:grumpy: Come to my hometown. :saD: We have a theme aprk and a tower. :flirt: (sends a Pm to Sg) :love:

am :drunk:

bonoishot said:

:grumpy: Come to my hometown. :saD: We have a theme aprk and a tower. :flirt: (sends a Pm to Sg) :love:

am :drunk:

Yeah! I love :drunk: jem! :cute: :giggle:

and I plan to visit you, too (u2 :drool: would love to visit U2 :hyper: ) - Gav says he'll take some time off even to show me around, take me where I want to go, etc... :happy:

VintagePunk said:

She's been great, has been a huge support to me. :heart: After she'd been to the hospital several days in a row with me, I told her she didn't have to come, she could stay home if she wanted. She said "I'm not going for you, you know, I'm going because I want to see my grandmother...it isn't ALWAYS about you."

:lol:

Satah, ;heart:

Back
Top Bottom