Pleban Girls Party - Anything goes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone! :hug: I'm back for just a few minutes.

VP - I did catch your GG reference earlier! :)

Drea - so glad you had a great time at the show, and that they played the song you wanted to hear! :)

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks VP :up:

I like Stevie Ray Vaughn - though I haven't heard alot of his stuff

This particular cd, because it's the brothers thing, I think is probably a little more countrified that SRV's usual stuff, which is very bluesy. I've got another SRV solo cd, though. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

I've got a Yamaha acoustic, but I restrung it, and one of the stings wouldn't tune properly. :scream: Why? :shifty:

oh ok, tuning can be tricky...there's many possible reasons why it may not work right. do you know which string is the problem?

i uh, just wondered :shifty:

:shh:

Sad_Girl said:
I like Stevie Ray Vaughn - though I haven't heard alot of his stuff

little wing :combust:

my uncle saw him in concert the day before he died.

:sad:

I need to head to bed now. Now that my Dad is in recovery, I'm hoping that I'll be able to start sleeping at night. I was so worried for the last 2 weeks that I've hardly slept. I'm really looking forward to a full night of rest! :) See you all later. :hug:

the rockin edge said:

oh ok, tuning can be tricky...there's many possible reasons why it may not work right. do you know which string is the problem?

i uh, just wondered :shifty:

:shh:

little wing :combust:

my uncle saw him in concert the day before he died.

:sad:

I can't remember which sting at the moment, I haven't even had it out for probably two years, but I can check.

I have the cd that Little Wing is on. :drool:

I was SO sad when that happened. :( A lot of people were affected by Cobain...as much as I love Nirvana, I was far more saddened by SRV's death. :sad:

Night Thora :hug:

Let's see if there's any smut left in me...:hmm:

1izfvllookdown.jpg

You shudder from the cold and wrap your arms tighter around you. The rain is falling down in that light icky mist that you can't escape. It clings to you, and chills you to the bone. You shoot a dark glare to your fellow traveller to the left. What a brilliant plan. Oh yes, let's see the sites, let's *experience* the cite. We don't need a cab, oh no, of course the rain will hold off.
Bull.
And now?
You're without a jacket, freezing to bloody death, and there isn't a taxi to be seen for miles. You sigh and walk closer to the buildings, hoping they'll somehow shield you from getting any wetter.
Suddenly he wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you into the darkened entry way to some small store. He presses you backwards, keeping his body close.....using it as a shield to keep out the storm. You shiver involuntarily. He presses closer. You frown and glare up at him, happy to tell him what you think of his brilliant idea. He couldn't look more guility if he had kicked your puppy.
Him, in his warm and dry leather jacket. Him who seems to exude heat. Him who's dark hair is damp and mussed about, looking more like he' just stepped out of the shower, as tiny droplets wander aimlessly down the planes of his face.
A weighted pasue, then..."sorry.."...but a single look causes him to quiet once more. An unusual thing. He takes your hands and places them on his waist, beneath the jacket. Slowly runs his arms up and down yours in an attempt to warm you.
He moves closer. His lip quirks upwards as he feels you lean into him. He wraps his arms around you, pulling you tight against him, beneath the warm interior of his jacket. He lips rest against your temple, and you close your eyes as you absorb yourself in the scent, and heat and feel of him. He starts to press light kisses along your cheek, moving towards your neck. His hips rocking lightly against yours.
Grumpily you push him back, tell him you want to get home before hypothermia sets in. Without a word he slips out of his jacket and hands it to you. You refuse,you're already soaked, no sense in getting him soaked too. But he will not take no for an answer, wrapping it around your shoulders as you stand there, arms crossed.
Stepping out into the rain he faces the sky, then shakes his head, droplets of excess water flying every which way. You chose not to admire the way his damped shirt is nearly invisible, or the way the droplets of water trail down his neck.
He wraps his arm securely round your shoulders he pulls you close as you wander once more into the rain.
Gratefully you step out of your dampned clothes and look eagerly towards the shower. You try not to dwell on the fact that your shower will have to be short if you want to leave enough hot water for two. You turn on the tap and step in, grateful for the burning heat that washes over you. You close your eyes and decide to relish every moment.
Sensing something, you turn in surprise, trying to cover yourself. He's standing there, clad only in a towel, his clothes having joined yours on the floor. Lips parted, and head tilted slightly to the left his gaze is focused entirely on you, his blue eyes darkened. His lips curve upwards as you blush.
He smirks smugly when you openly stare as he lets the towel drop. You back away instinctively as he moves into the shower, closing in on you. He trails a finger along your side, resting on your hip as he leans in.
"Thought we'd conserve water.....make it last.." And you're no longer listening as his mouth moves along your shoulder and up your neck...

:uhoh:

:hmm: They never go where I think they're going......

~BrightestStar~ said:

1izfvllookdown.jpg

You shudder from the cold and wrap your arms tighter around you. The rain is falling down in that light icky mist that you can't escape. It clings to you, and chills you to the bone. You shoot a dark glare to your fellow traveller to the left. What a brilliant plan. Oh yes, let's see the sites, let's *experience* the cite. We don't need a cab, oh no, of course the rain will hold off.
Bull.
And now?
You're without a jacket, freezing to bloody death, and there isn't a taxi to be seen for miles. You sigh and walk closer to the buildings, hoping they'll somehow shield you from getting any wetter.
Suddenly he wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you into the darkened entry way to some small store. He presses you backwards, keeping his body close.....using it as a shield to keep out the storm. You shiver involuntarily. He presses closer. You frown and glare up at him, happy to tell him what you think of his brilliant idea. He couldn't look more guility if he had kicked your puppy.
Him, in his warm and dry leather jacket. Him who seems to exude heat. Him who's dark hair is damp and mussed about, looking more like he' just stepped out of the shower, as tiny droplets wander aimlessly down the planes of his face.
A weighted pasue, then..."sorry.."...but a single look causes him to quiet once more. An unusual thing. He takes your hands and places them on his waist, beneath the jacket. Slowly runs his arms up and down yours in an attempt to warm you.
He moves closer. His lip quirks upwards as he feels you lean into him. He wraps his arms around you, pulling you tight against him, beneath the warm interior of his jacket. He lips rest against your temple, and you close your eyes as you absorb yourself in the scent, and heat and feel of him. He starts to press light kisses along your cheek, moving towards your neck. His hips rocking lightly against yours.
Grumpily you push him back, tell him you want to get home before hypothermia sets in. Without a word he slips out of his jacket and hands it to you. You refuse,you're already soaked, no sense in getting him soaked too. But he will not take no for an answer, wrapping it around your shoulders as you stand there, arms crossed.
Stepping out into the rain he faces the sky, then shakes his head, droplets of excess water flying every which way. You chose not to admire the way his damped shirt is nearly invisible, or the way the droplets of water trail down his neck.
He wraps his arm securely round your shoulders he pulls you close as you wander once more into the rain.
Gratefully you step out of your dampned clothes and look eagerly towards the shower. You try not to dwell on the fact that your shower will have to be short if you want to leave enough hot water for two. You turn on the tap and step in, grateful for the burning heat that washes over you. You close your eyes and decide to relish every moment.
Sensing something, you turn in surprise, trying to cover yourself. He's standing there, clad only in a towel, his clothes having joined yours on the floor. Lips parted, and head tilted slightly to the left his gaze is focused entirely on you, his blue eyes darkened. His lips curve upwards as you blush.
He smirks smugly when you openly stare as he lets the towel drop. You back away instinctively as he moves into the shower, closing in on you. He trails a finger along your side, resting on your hip as he leans in.
"Thought we'd conserve water.....make it last.." And you're no longer listening as his mouth moves along your shoulder and up your neck...

Oh yeah, you've still got it, bay-beee!! :happy: :drool: :drool:

And a boy is here to read it. :giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

1izfvllookdown.jpg

Bull.
And now?

Oh my :drool: :faint: :crack:

Back
Top Bottom