Pleban Girls Party - Anything goes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ruff's favourite :drool:

BonochampagneHOF.jpg

I miss Ruff :sad:

Snooky pie said:

The Dr, is fine with it as long as the baby is healthy, and I'm healthy, and I don't loose too much weight :| He's threatened me with an IV in my ankle :yikes:

:yikes: :yikes: My niece had the same thing happen, she lost weight, really bad morning sickness for 6 months, and couldn't eat. :( Are you not eating? :shame:

But her son turned out to be very healthy, as I'm sure Mia will. :yes:

jobob said:

I've been thinking about her lately ... what's up with her? Is she on another research study somewhere?

She's been through some difficult times a few weeks back...and I think she's just immersing herself in real life. She doesn't go to Europe till the summer.

Bri, OMG, those Stay stills. :love:

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: :yikes: My niece had the same thing happen, she lost weight, really bad morning sickness for 6 months, and couldn't eat. :( Are you not eating? :shame:

But her son turned out to be very healthy, as I'm sure Mia will. :yes:

OMG I eat like a Pig! I had all day sickness in my first trimester and lost like 10 lbs, but have only gained 2 of them back. The IV is just a precaution to make sure I don't end up in the hospital severly dehydrated like last time.

VintagePunk said:

You're not supposed to resist it. :kiss:

Oh, and Bri? If you're going to do it, could you do it soon? Some of us have to go to work in the morning.

But no pressure or anything. I'll just wait right here. :whistle:

just finished a heck of a chapter so i think i am going to finish watching ghost hunters and hit they hay

good night everyone!
see you soon

Back
Top Bottom