Pleban Girls Party - Any room at the Holiday Inn Express

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately no Dis - I'd be there in a flash if i could afford it! :yes: Oh well, it's FAB to have some fun with ya again and too bad you're gong but never mind as we shouold speak again soon! :wave: :hug:

I'm going too actually as i'm dying to eat something!

:drool:

See you soon Targon :wave:

BRI!!!! Guess who's here????

Just had to say hi when i saw you here and i missed you :hug:

Bri - I know you've all seen me lurking but didn't you read my posts to my clone and Dis just then? I just haven't been feeling too good about posting, partially cos i feel low about myself&partial not much to say, but i'm trying now so be nice? :sigh:

susanp6 said:
Bri - I know you've all seen me lurking but didn't you read my posts to my clone and Dis just then? I just haven't been feeling too good about posting, partially cos i feel low about myself&partial not much to say, but i'm trying now so be nice? :sigh:

You should know you're always welcome here, and we're happy to see you. Everyone brings something here.
So stay and play, hmm? :hug:

And I'm always good and nice........:angel: :wink:

Wild :hug:
Maybe you can ask B to kiss it better in TO ? :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

You should know you're always welcome here, and we're happy to see you. Everyone brings something here.
So stay and play, hmm? :hug:

And I'm always good and nice........:angel: :wink:

Wild :hug:
Maybe you can ask B to kiss it better in TO ? :D

I agree with Bri , Susan:hug:

Suddenly i ache and am sore allllllllll over :shifty:

Kiss ALL of me better Bono :drool: :drool:

Awww thanks Bri&i'm staying now! :wink:

Think i need to erm, get off now as i just read the mile high club, Wild! Oo-er!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Should be back in about an hour for a short while, oh and you don't think ruff will be angry at me for mentioning her age do you? Shit, i wasn't thinking but i thought everyone knew anyway! :der:

:wave:
heyloooo everyone

just a quick msg to say hope u are all well and looking forward to the american leg o tour! im not at all jealous.........ok so yeh i am ;)

was watching one tree hill tonight and totally freaked out at them singing when the stars go blue
poor chris was like WTF? then i explained BONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and live8 murrayfields
so i think he kinda worked out it was summat to do with u2.....

anyways love to all

*mwah*
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

only excited if i'm gonna get to meet you :flirt:

what's this with my age being tossed about? :ohmy:

:wink:

good thing i love all you girls or i'd have to kick some ass! seriously, i don't care. i'll be the one with the walker at the concert, and bono will feel sorry for me because i'm so old, and he'll peck me on the cheek and then i'll tackle him and make out with him and everyone will be jealous :madspit:

:hug:

FlyYourKite said:
School exhausted me today. :sigh:

fly, i taught two classes today and had a meeting and then individual meetings with students. :crazy: this school crap is really tiring! hope you get to have a relaxing evening :hug: i'm just waiting for traffic to die down so i can go home and do nothing! (except prepare for lectures tomorrow. :| )

Back
Top Bottom