Pleban Girls Party - Any room at the Holiday Inn Express

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for such a lovely welcome back Dis! :)

I've been feeling like there's not much for me to say about myself compared to all of you, but i do miss drooling over Bono AND getting such a laugh&you are one of the most entertaining and funny girls here! :yes: :lmao:

I was sorry to read about your hand and so close to your wedding! :( Will it be ok in time for it?

Hi Targon! :wave:

susanp6 said:
Thanks for such a lovely welcome back Dis!

I've been feeling like there's not much for me to say about myself compared to all of you, but i do miss drooling over Bono AND getting such a laugh&you are one of the most entertaining and funny girls here!

I was sorry to read about your hand and so close to your wedding! Will it be ok in time for it?

:( what do you mean theres not much to say about you? You have been sorely MISSED susan:( :hug: theres been a hole in our girly gang ever since you left:sad: We are all unique in our own ways and all add something different here, thats why its so great here:hug:

I am glad you think I am entertaining:wink:

My hand sucks:madspit: I don;t know if it will heal in time, I think I broke a bone:madspit: but I am notthat worried about it.

Targon1991 said:
Me aburre la clase de Espanol. Me aburre muchos.:madspit:

yeah:angry:

me too:angry:

whatever you just said:wink:

I think you just said I hate spanish class...I hate it alot? or something like that...

Dis - That's soooo nice of you :hug: :hug:

Yep - I spotted ruff at LS! You're both smokin' hawt and total babes&i can't get over that ruff's 40!!!! Then when you see her real - 10 times easier on the eye! :D :combust:

susanp6 said:
Dis - That's soooo nice of you :hug: :hug:

Yep - I spotted ruff at LS! You're both smokin' hawt and total babes&i can't get over that ruff's 40!!!! Then when you see her real - 10 times easier on the eye! :D :combust:

its the truth susan:hug: come back to play wiht us:drool:

RUFF IS 40!!!!!!!!:ohmy: holy CRAP!!!! I would have guessed 10 years younger:ohmy:

I have wild mushrooms drying in my kitchen and its making the whole place smell like pee:angry:

:lmao: See what i mean Dis? You're hilarious!!!! :wink:

Where are you going on your honeymoon, trying to remember! Didn't you mention something about the east coast? :hmm:

susanp6 said:
:lmao: See what i mean Dis? You're hilarious!!!! :wink:

Where are you going on your honeymoon, trying to remember! Didn't you mention something about the east coast? :hmm:

1st honeymoon is right after the wedding, we are going to see Pearl Jam and the Stone in Pittsburg..camp along the east coast..go to DC for a day, then end up in Boston for our 2nd U2 show:hyper: and hopefully meet Bono again:drool: :drool: :combust:

2nd honeymoon in january...going to ST. Johns in the Virgin Islands:love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom