Pleban Girls Party - Any room at the Holiday Inn Express

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

It's just that, the past two times she's had colds, they've turned into bad ones...she was in the hospital in July, and the time before in March, she probably should have been. :( :sad:

If she's in the hospital, my travel plans could change...

Hopefully it won't get that bad. :sigh:

:( :hug:
hopefully it won't get so bad :hug:

Hi you all. I ate something really salty last night & I have been drinking water by the gallons today. (it was country ham--geez you people have dirty minds.) :giggle:

Sorry about your mom VP. I think my grandmother is going to have to go into Hospice. She's been in a nursing home since '92 and doesn't know the world she is in. It would be a blessing if she passed. :(

Hi :wave: Just thought i'd say hi after catching up on the thread

I thought i'd mention a few awful quotes i've read recently by people, where they've had YET another hefty go at Bono, so see what you all think about this:

John Lydon has supposedly said he can't bare it every time he sees Bono wearing tight trousers&that's not going to save the world! :madspit: :mad:

Also, the author Frederick Forsyth has said ' If Bono thinks he's going to abolish poverty then he's an idiot'!!!!

INFURIATING!!!! :scream: :rant: :grumpy:

Bono in tight trousers is saving my world. :drool: (People are just jealous of Bono cause they first of all are not as hot and they are probably sitting back doing nothing.)

Bono's Doll said:
Sorry about your mom VP. I think my grandmother is going to have to go into Hospice. She's been in a nursing home since '92 and doesn't know the world she is in. It would be a blessing if she passed. :(

Thanks BD :hug:

Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers....things like that are tough for everyone involved. :( :hug:

Hi Susan :wave:

Last edited:
Hi BD :hug: Sorry to hear about the situation you're in - I only read your post after writing my rant so hope it didn't seem inappropriate timing! :(

My gran was in a hospice back in '91-'92 and she had bowel cancer&for a long while, she refused to go&see her doctor, despite the whole family telling her she should have gone so she might even have been still alive if she'd gone! :sad:

You're right BD&Wild!!!! :yes:

Every time i read some quote by someone having a go, i think the same thing: JEALOUS or what of of our sexy beast???? :rolleyes:

Hi VP :wave: You must be hyper!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

I guess I will go to lunch now--my chicken sandwich & veg soup are gonna be so good. (Would much rather have a man pile of spagetti but have to be good.) Have a great afternoon.

I see what you mean VP, with you being worried about your mum :hug: was just thinking about you seeing Bono for the 1st time then! :drool:

Sami: You're making me hungry here! mmmmmm chicken :drool:

Oops :banghead: I meant to say BD! Anyway, that's put me in the mood for some chicken, even tho' i'd planned on having a cottage pie for dinner! I :heart: food!!!! :drool: :drool:

Feel better Wild :hug: If you're still around, btw - i sent you an email

Well i'm off for now to go to the docs so might see you later on Sami&enjoy your food whenever you get to have something! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom