Pleban Girls Party - Anticipating Drea's 10,000th post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Think i'm gonna get dressed up for Halloween here this year. Theres a party on at my local pub. Need to find an outfit though. :hmm:

And i'm gonna not be mean and buy sweets for trick or treaters this year :wink::lol:

Am searching net for costume ideas so will be back later. :kiss:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:
Think i'm gonna get dressed up for Halloween here this year. Theres a party on at my local pub. Need to find an outfit though.

And i'm gonna not be mean and buy sweets for trick or treaters this year :wink::lol:

Am searching net for costume ideas so will be back later. :kiss:

I got a bunch of costume websites including a local British one for you :wink: :hug: :wave:

Hi Jem :hug: It's nice to see that you are embracing the spirit of Halloween :wink: Won't the little trick or treaters be surprised this year to see that the wicked witch is actually giving out :giggle: kidding.

Im still undecided what to be :hmm: Let me know what costume you end up with!

BonosBaby12 said:
Hi Jem :hug: It's nice to see that you are embracing the spirit of Halloween :wink: Won't the little trick or treaters be surprised this year to see that the wicked witch is actually giving out :giggle: kidding.

Im still undecided what to be :hmm: Let me know what costume you end up with!

At least most of us are into the spirit of things this year :hyper:

Luckly I've already got my costume and makeup and I'm just waiting for Halloween to come so that I can go trick-or-treating with my friends :hyper:

BB12 :madwife: I normally just never answer the door. :lmao:

We're not that big into Halloween in UK some little kids go trick or treating but if someone my age went people would be like :eyebrow: :lol:Then again since im short if i wore a mask. :shifty::lol:

I don't know what to go as either. Quite like the idea of a bellydancer :drool: or a 20's flapper. :hmm:

What you going as Weldy?

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

We're not that big into Halloween in UK some little kids go trick or treating but if someone my age went people would be like :eyebrow: :lol:Then again since im short if i wore a mask. :shifty::lol:

I don't know what to go as either. Quite like the idea of a bellydancer :drool: or a 20's flapper. :hmm:

What you going as Weldy?

Oh no you are one of those people! :madwife: Me and my friends used to curse those people who just wouldn't answer their door :lmao:

I haven't been trick or treating since I was about 13. Started staying home after and gave out candy but I always dressed up,lol. Speaking of which I really love the 20's flapper idea!

Weldy your costume sounds pretty cool read about in the LS thread. Ahhhhhh Halloween is in the air little ones!

bonoishot said:

What you going as Weldy?

I've gone trick or treating again in 2002 and I've been doing it since....and I haven't gotten that :madwife: look yet...but I'm also short and pretty young looking even though I'm 23.

Costume wise...This is what I bought:
catalogimageservlet.jpg

The place I gotten it from says that this is a Gothic Pirate Queen...but I didn't get the eyepatch cause I thought it didn't look right. So I bought some makeup and I'm going as a ghoulish type gothic priestess....since it's a hooded costume and it kinda reminds me of a priestess.

BonosBaby12 said:

Oh no you are one of those people! :madwife: Me and my friends used to curse those people who just wouldn't answer their door :lmao:

I haven't been trick or treating since I was about 13. Started staying home after and gave out candy but I always dressed up,lol. Speaking of which I really love the 20's flapper idea!

Weldy your costume sounds pretty cool read about in the LS thread. Ahhhhhh Halloween is in the air little ones!

Thanks BB12 :hug:

My parents gave out comic books as trick or treat item....but we decided to stop doing that after a while.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Thanks BB12 :hug:

My parents gave out comic books as trick or treat item....but we decided to stop doing that after a while.

You are very welcome :hug: Expecting pictures since this costume sounds like it's really going to be something else! :rockon: Ughhhh I really do need to decide on something,lol.

Im short and look rather young for my age,Im 27,so I probably could try to get away with it :hmm: Than again I don't eat candy anymore though unless it's sugar free,lol. Btw your parent's knew what kid's like :up: :wink:

Jem your ways have changed thankfully! hehe,jk

BonosBaby12 said:

You are very welcome :hug: Expecting pictures since this costume sounds like it's really going to be something else! :rockon: Ughhhh I really do need to decide on something,lol.

Im short and look rather young for my age,Im 27,so I probably could try to get away with it :hmm: Than again I don't eat candy anymore though unless it's sugar free,lol. Btw your parent's knew what kid's like :up: :wink:

Jem your ways have changed thankfully! hehe,jk

I'll try...but don't expect much :wink:

Yea, my dad loves comics...mainly Marvel type like Fantastic 4 and Avengers.

OMG :hyper: The bellydancing troupe i saw in Dublin are doing a show in my town next summer. :happy::hyper: They were so awesome. Shame me and Andy arent together anymore, we were gonna go together. Kat will love it though. :rockon:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom