Pleban Girls Party - another time, another thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ouch indeed. :(

When I got home tonight, I went straight to my La-z-boy, put my feet up, and turned on my laptop. I have to put my feet up anyway ...

uselessmanftu6.gif

Hi Flybabe and Jo and SG again! :wave:

Sorry to hear about your ankle, Jo! :hug: Hope it feels better soon...

Must remember to go look at that gif when I get home... I can't see animations and stuff at work...

How's it going flybabe? :hug:

I am happy to announce that Edge's desk-diving days are over - he is now firmly affixed to the wall with copious amounts of blu-tack :D
Need to find a good pic of the whole band to put up... :hmm:

:lol: is that a hint for some picture posting Ali? :wink:

unfortunately I'm working on sorting my Larry pics at the moment and don't have any of the group pics on my PC

Lunch was good thanks SG... I haven't bought my lunch for a while (being broke and all), so that was a nice change, plus my mum is in town for the day so we got to have a chat over our foccacias. :)
I see your sig has swung back Larry-wards.... :wink:

Alisaura said:
Lunch was good thanks SG... I haven't bought my lunch for a while (being broke and all), so that was a nice change, plus my mum is in town for the day so we got to have a chat over our foccacias. :)
I see your sig has swung back Larry-wards.... :wink:

yeah :drool: :combust:

he's so pretty! :love:

That's good, then - even though I don't have a clue what foccacias are :scratch: :lol:

Seeya Jo! :wave:

Foccacias are like sandwiches on turkish bread... fancy name for a fairly boring meal :wink: I do like turkish bread though.. :drool:

No, no subtle hints there, SG... :D I have tonnes of group photos on my comp at home, it's just a matter of going through them and finding ones that will convert to black and white well (we've run out of colour ink in the printer).

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Sorry for dissappearing everyone....if you guys are still online. I walked to Target (since it's right across the street for me) with my dad cause he kinda flooded the car for a bit earlier today (It's working fine now after he put some car stuff in it).

Still here :wink: Blue crack is addictive stuff after all!

Yay for car stuff! :up:
My car is filthy... I haven't washed it for years, I think, and the fir tree I park under has been throwing little pollen-laden bombs at it the last couple of nights... :lol: It looks ludicrous.
I'm not lazy, I'm just trying to save water... honest... :angel:

Back
Top Bottom