Pleban Girls Party - another time, another thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Tonight's been really crappy. We had a fire in our house. Thankfully it was just in the kitchen, and everything's going to be okay. A couple of things are ruined, but it could have been a hell of a lot worse. There's a lot of cleanup still to do, but I'm glad that's all.

:yikes: That sounds scary, Thora! I'm glad it was only minimal damage. :hug:

Agreed... he and the basslines rock on many levels :rockon:

I totally forgot... Daylight savings ends tonight! :sad: My friend in Scotland had to remind me :lol:

haha! i saw it on the news, but had forgotten until you said so - i'll be glad of that extra hour that's for sure... it must be this muggy weather (& my dubious sleeping escapades :lol: ), but i'm absolutely dead on my feet :yawn:

Dubious sleeping escapades! :lol: :hyper:

I really must try not to waste this extra hour as I usually do, this time...
The weather changed here overnight, it's not very warm now... I need to start thinking about replacing my electric blanket. :hmm:

mmmm electric blanket :drool:
it sounds terrible but i'm really looking forward to winter this year - even though it's been muggy i've been enjoying the rain :reject:

haha i'm suffering for my dubiousness :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I called him on his lunch break at work today :shifty: I'm addicted to him :laugh: but yes, I am looking forward to talking to him tonight :heart:

:giggle: oh that's so cute! I'm really sad tho.... every time my teacher smiles at me or such, I really have a hard time to suppress my grin... he's just so damn cute! :uhoh: altho I can't stare at him anymore, cuz I think he noticed that... I can see him looking back every now and then...

Hello Jem :hug: I'm catching up so not that much here!

Sad_Girl said:

Yes and No ... it started out as an Edge fic.... somehow it has already started to turn into an all encompassing one. :lol: how could I hope to resist the Fly?

:drool: Rly????

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind an Edge fic, but :hyper: your all four bandmember fics are always so great!

Hi girls! :hug:
How are you all today?? I need to procrastinate from writing my paper. I'm pretty sure you girls could help me out :wink:

GG2 hot teachers are the greatest motivation to actually go to class :drool:

Jem :hug: don't you dare apologize silly girl :heart: I've PM'd you back

GG - I had a teacher like that, who I was so obvious about having a crush on that he finally said something - in a flirty/playful way - and my head about exploded from blushing so hard :lol:

and what can I say .... Gavin :love: :heart: :happy: I'm a lucky girl

yes, the new story is definitely an all four fic - I've been working on it for awhile already today and hope to finish the first chapter soon :up:

Alisaura said:
I dunno how interesting this is, but I just tried DYFL on bass... :drool:

:drool: it's so easy isn't it??

omg, I TAUGHT somebody a song on bass today... :lmao: and she's the bassist for our musical.... (was only Mission impossible and WOWY tho :lmao: //easy// )

Sad_Girl said:

GG - I had a teacher like that, who I was so obvious about having a crush on that he finally said something - in a flirty/playful way - and my head about exploded from blushing so hard :lol:

and what can I say .... Gavin :love: :heart: :happy: I'm a lucky girl

:uhoh: I HOPE he doesn't find out tho... I wouldn't live that! oh well, only four months of school to go tho...

:cute: you and Gav... :cute:

Hey mucca :hug:

:hmm: pcitures have been taken today, and Im sure there are a few taken of Him.... so I might have new ones soon :D I've a pic of him drumming on my phone, but can't get that online ><

Sad_Girl said:
Jem :hug : don't you dare apologize silly girl :heart : I've PM'd you back

and what can I say .... Gavin :love : :heart : :happy : I'm a lucky girl

yes, the new story is definitely an all four fic - I've been working on it for awhile already today and hope to finish the first chapter soon :up :

I just got it. :kiss: I panicked i think.

You and Gavin. :cute:

Can't wait for the story. :drool::hyper:

Hey Mucca. :hug: I'm sure these 2 will help you procrastinate. :wink:

Procrastination. :drool:

I'm gonna go for a walk after i've replied to SG's PM coz its sunny. :love:

See you later girls. :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom