Pleban Girls Party - another time, another thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Thanks Drea....I didn't want to say something about this last week cause she was getting better (if at all) and I didn't want to bother you girls....especially SG and VP....since they had/have bad problems too :hug:

Plus I thought you girls would get sick of me whining about my mother being in the hospital AGAIN.....no matter how bad she is now :sigh: :wink:

Don't be silly, Weldy :hug:, that's what we're here for, to support each other in the bad times and have fun in the good. Your mum is your mum and if it helps you to tell us please do on the thread or PM. :hug:

*begins catch-up process*

Galeongirl said:
:shocked: who would EVER dare to do such a thing!!!
:tsk: whoever that was, must be punished for sure

:whistle:

Oh, you want punishment, do you? :flirt: :giggle:
*threaten's Bono's chest with a waxing kit* :angel:

Incidentally, that is one MASSIVE photo...!
*didn't try counting the freckles, not at all* :whistle:

Sad_Girl said:
that's an interesting problem with the guitar :hmm: :lol:

:adam: My guitar only has four strings

And 24 frets! (Well, mine has 24, maybe his has more...)

bonoishot said:
I couldn't handle Uni once. i like the idea of it but i can't apply myself to essays very well. :lol:

Neither could I! I think I wrote the bulk of my essays in the day or two before they were due... hooray for sleep deprivation! It's a wonder I passed at all. :slant:
And I wrote my entire 3rd year research project in between turns of Heroes of Might and Magic 3... :reject:

Hey Wild :hug:

I've stayed well away from myspace, it's all new and scary... :yikes: *feels even older* It took me years to get around to having a Live Journal... :lol:

How are you today?

10.gif

Alisaura said:
Distracted, clearly! :reject:
:hug:
Otherwise good... trying to summon the energy to get out of this chair and have a shower and do Stuff :wink:

Doing Stuff is so overrated. I'm going to sit around all weekend with my feet up. Doing as little as possible. :wink:

Of course, I'm still recovering from a sprained ankle.

:lol:

One of my friends is trying to tempt us (housemate and I) to go watch a movie in the city with him and maybe have a meal afterwards... so I may be forced to be sociable instead of indulging in blue crack... :yikes:

How is the ankle, Jo? :hug:

I guess not. :sigh:

Tonight's been really crappy. We had a fire in our house. Thankfully it was just in the kitchen, and everything's going to be okay. A couple of things are ruined, but it could have been a hell of a lot worse. There's a lot of cleanup still to do, but I'm glad that's all.

I'm going to go eat my dinner and sit in front of the TV for a while and try to relax.

Back
Top Bottom