Pleban Girls Party - Another Day, Another Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tre, I haven't decided what kind just yet. I'm not really a fan of Apple, I know that for sure. I'm doing some research, and my bro is gonna help me out. He's pretty knowledgeable in that area. :up:

yeah i know, but you could still go run around :tongue:

maybe your clone could join you :happy:

ThoraSEB said:
tre, I haven't decided what kind just yet. I'm not really a fan of Apple, I know that for sure. I'm doing some research, and my bro is gonna help me out. He's pretty knowledgeable in that area. :up:

:sigh:

can't blame me for trying :wink:

good luck :up:

Oh lord...

My sister decided to sleep instead of catching her bus and now she's really pissed off 'cause we won't drive her to school... :sigh:
She always does this, and we've told her tons of times that we're not gonna drive her anymore if she won't even make the effort to get out of bed...

Got to go before she breaks something.

Bye everyone :wave:

JezSnape said:
Oh lord...

My sister decided to sleep instead of catching her bus and now she's really pissed off 'cause we won't drive her to school... :sigh:
She always does this, and we've told her tons of times that we're not gonna drive her anymore if she won't even make the effort to get out of bed...

Got to go before she breaks something.

Bye everyone :wave:

:tsk: God...this girl is lazier than I am! :tsk:

Bye anyways Jez :hug:
Night Thora :wave: :hug:

You, too VP :hug: It was nice to have someone to talk through my own issues with, too :heart: Sweet Dreams

:wave: And I'm going to call it a night as well :hug: Goodnight everyone

I have puppy pictures!! Here's Felix and Finn! :love:

100_2722.jpg

100_2724.jpg

100_2723.jpg

100_2725.jpg

:cute:

You're so lucky to have those cute little dogs! And I love their names - Felix and Finn! :happy: Please don't be shy to post more pics of your puppies, I know I'm not the only one enjoying them!

Ava79 said:
:cute:

You're so lucky to have those cute little dogs! And I love their names - Felix and Finn! :happy: Please don't be shy to post more pics of your puppies, I know I'm not the only one enjoying them!

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom