Pleban Girls Party - Another Day, Another Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watch too many shows already, so I try not to watch anything else other than my regular shows. :lol: CSI does sound like a very fascinating show though!

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, really? I didn't realize this - where's the link?

And VP they don't show previews? :grumpy: whats the deal with that? :madwife:

I don't know, but I prefer it that way, not knowing (usually). Although it's a pain in the ass for the tv message board I read. We don't get previews for Gilmore Girls either, but they're allowed to talk about them in each episode's thread, so by reading it, I inevitably end up getting a little bit spoiled.

ThoraSEB said:
I watch too many shows already, so I try not to watch anything else other than my regular shows. :lol: CSI does sound like a very fascinating show though!

That's the way I used to be a year or two ago. :lol:

Mucca!! :hug: How are you?

Drea, no, this character is a detective.

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, really? I didn't realize this - where's the link?

http://soccernet.com/onegame/ - enter when the page loads, and then click on the "Tartan Army" thing at the bottom (you may have to click "view spot" too) - that's Adam's :) Bono has the first two, I'm waiting for one of those to load right now... The fourth hasn't been finished yet, but as the other three spots have U2 members and U2 music.. I'm thinking the fourth will too, once they put it up on the site :wink:

Drea said:
Mucca :hug: Is Montreal as rainy as TO is right now?

Nope. :wink:
Well it was suppose to rain yesterday but it never did. It should rain tomorrow though, I hope it doesn't though. I want to go shopping!

VintagePunk said:
Mucca, it's just the one class, and it doesn't last that long, right? Hopefully, it'll go by quickly for you. :)

Yeah, it's only for a month which is REALLY fast for this course :huh:
It's definately gone by pretty quickly so far.

I'll have to get them to load later - I'm running too many programs right now to get them to load :slant:

I *may* or *may not* be working on a cap :shifty:

drea
so the show was grand the other night ???
and they played black ??
i used to go to every single pj show i could a few
years ago!!

Sad_Girl said:
I'll have to get them to load later - I'm running too many programs right now to get them to load :slant:

I *may* or *may not* be working on a cap :shifty:

haha and i may or may not be drinking a beer!

Back
Top Bottom