Pleban Girls Party - Another Day, Another Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Hey VP! :hug: Way to go for fighting the phone company! :up: I've been constantly battling my phone company for a few weeks now. I've even threatned to sue, and hopefully that will do the trick! :lol:

I've had stuff happen with the company (Bell) before, and customer service agents are fully authorized to remove charges, they do it all the time. Go in with a "i'm taking no crap" attitude. :yes:

daygloeyes2 said:
Thanks!

Here's 2 more pics :heart:

100_2720.jpg

So cute :cute::love:

and the puppies are too :hug: :lol:

Molly Bloom said:
hello VP!
Good on you for beating the phone company!
I am in a quandry because the company i ordered my skirt and sunscreen from charged me 211.00
4 X'S!!!!!!!!
they said they would take it off but it is still there!!

:yikes: Maybe it'll take time to show up on the bill?

VintagePunk said:

Sarah used a calling card from our company to call from Newark. Instead of going through the calling card, apparently a company down there handled it, and the charges are from $5 to nearly $10 per minute. :crack:

I told my company that it should have gone through correctly, and any extra charges are between them and the other company...and that they can bite me. :happy:

wow, 5-10.00 a minute ?? that should be illegal!!!
yes, let them fight it out...
when i flew to rome last year i was in business class and on the way back luftansa was late so they put me in economy because that was all they had...
they werent going to refund the difference and i had to really have a go at them and finally tell them to figure it out between united and luftansa and if the charge wasn't reversed i would have my lawyer contact them!
they reversed the charges!

VintagePunk said:

Sarah used a calling card from our company to call from Newark. Instead of going through the calling card, apparently a company down there handled it, and the charges are from $5 to nearly $10 per minute. :crack:

I told my company that it should have gone through correctly, and any extra charges are between them and the other company...and that they can bite me. :happy:

Aww, you got out of an unfair bill AND you got to use one of your favorite phrases! :giggle: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I've had stuff happen with the company (Bell) before, and customer service agents are fully authorized to remove charges, they do it all the time. Go in with a "i'm taking no crap" attitude. :yes:

My cell is with Bell (hey, that rhymes!) and I've never had any kind of problems. I'm dealing with crap with Telus for my home phone, and it's a pain in the ass. I have a meeting scheduled for Monday with a manager, and hopefully that will solve all the problems we've been having. :)

Hi Wild!! :hug:

Molly Bloom said:

wow, 5-10.00 a minute ?? that should be illegal!!!
yes, let them fight it out...
when i flew to rome last year i was in business class and on the way back luftansa was late so they put me in economy because that was all they had...
they werent going to refund the difference and i had to really have a go at them and finally tell them to figure it out between united and luftansa and if the charge wasn't reversed i would have my lawyer contact them!
they reversed the charges!

Good for you! Sometimes you just have to remain adament. :)

Sad_Girl said:

Aww, you got out of an unfair bill AND you got to use one of your favorite phrases! :giggle: :wink:

:lmao: I did!

He wasn't clear on whether it'll be removed completely, or if it was just removed from this bill, and now that other company will come after me, but since it's fairly rare that we make LD calls from Newark, I'm not all that worried. :wink:

Wild!! :hug:

Good luck, Thora :)

it was a 2,000 us difference so i wasnt about to let that go!! they were bold enough to say they knew that my guy was getting the money back from the company he was doing the gig for so why did i care what they charged ???
:shocked:
i felt like calling the guy a thief but did not

Thanks VP! I'm sure it will all work out fine. I have all the right paperwork and stuff to prove my case. I just have to have a real person look at it, I guess. :shrug:

I'd love to say "Bite me" to them. :giggle: I just might!

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks VP! I'm sure it will all work out fine. I have all the right paperwork and stuff to prove my case. I just have to have a real person look at it, I guess. :shrug:

I'd love to say "Bite me" to them. :giggle: I just might!

You should! :lol: I'm not in the mood to be trifled with today...so if there were ever a good time for me to argue my case, I guess this would be it. :wink:

Molly, wow, that's a lot of money! Glad you finally got good results.

VintagePunk said:

You should! :lol: I'm not in the mood to be trifled with today...so if there were ever a good time for me to argue my case, I guess this would be it. :wink:

Molly, wow, that's a lot of money! Glad you finally got good results.

hahah if you lived closer i would sic you on my annoying, weedwacking at 630am, neighbour!

WildHoney said:
Ok I need someone's :help:

How do you know how charged your battery is on a laptop??? :confused:

On the very right hand side of the bottom, where the time shows, if my laptop is plugged in, a cord shows. If it's plugged in but charging, there's like a lightning bolt thingy going through it. If you click on it, something should come up indicating how many percent the battery is charged.

Back
Top Bottom