Pleban Girls Party - another day, another 500 posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol, one of my roomates had a guy over last night and I had no idea about it cuz I was gone for a while....I came back and went to the bathroom and found out, very embarrasingly, that he didn't lock the door.

:reject: :yikes: :banghead:

Babydoll said:
Lol, one of my roomates had a guy over last night and I had no idea about it cuz I was gone for a while....I came back and went to the bathroom and found out, very embarrasingly, that he didn't lock the door.

:reject: :yikes: :banghead:

Omgggggg! :ohmy: :lol: You know something like that happened to Mike the other day :whistle:

Men are wierd that way! He just stood there with a 'deer caught in the headlights' look on his face for a few seconds while I ran the hell out of there. I didn't leave my room the rest of the night and this morning, he has been avoiding eye contact with me...

Yes it seems funny now...Wild you can let our laughter bubbling up in you :p

:laugh:

Babydoll said:
Men are wierd that way! He just stood there with a 'deer caught in the headlights' look on his face for a few seconds while I ran the hell out of there. I didn't leave my room the rest of the night and this morning, he has been avoiding eye contact with me...

Yes it seems funny now...Wild you can let our laughter bubbling up in you :p

:laugh:

:lmao: too funny!

Back
Top Bottom